**CHAT THREAD** Shutterfly - New Codes and Other Coupons Compiled
The ONLY free shipping codes at this time are account codes.
Tricks to try and get free shipping - they work SOME OF THE TIME - Your mileage may vary - none of us know the rules Shutterfly has for who gets these offers.
- Try logging in to your account w/a bad password -- then request your password be reset - wait for the email with a link to reset--reset your password and then log in--a box may appear that says free shipping (don't forget to also check your special offers). Thanks to bloomindeals! For 1-day only free shipping (only good until midnight):
- Try leaving items in your cart. Shutterfly will send an email a few days later reminding you that you have items in the cart and sometimes will provide free shipping.
There are three types of Shutterfly shipping codes:
1 - Account Codes - Shutterfly adds a code to your account and, depending on your email preferences, emails you to alert you to the offer. This is not transferable - the offer is tied to that Shutterfly account. Many of the folks here wait up for these offers. Some folks will even trade their entire account so you can access these offers.
Make sure you tell Shutterfly to email you and you won't miss any deals. If you find deals in your account that you did not see in email - check your preferences.
- Goto My Shutterfly
- Goto the bottom and click on Personal Info/Settings
- Click on change under Email Preferences
- Make sure that the first box is checked
- Save now
2 - Shareable Codes - Shutterfly has some codes that are offered to affiliates/partners, like XXXX-FS09 which offers free shipping on orders over 15.00. [THAT IS A SAMPLE CODE ONLY - IT WILL NOT WORK] These coupons can be shared and used in multiple accounts. (Though typically they can only be used once in the same account). Some really sleezy ebay sellers try to sell these codes which you could get on your own by reading this or other forums.
Current shareable Shutterfly Coupon Codes:3 - Unique Codes - Shutterfly also offers one time use codes, typically they are 18 alphanumeric characters long, that come with special offers. These codes may be emailed to you or included in a printed card when you get a Shutterfly shipment. They may be won via Shutterfly contests. They may come from Shutterfly or from partners like Yahoo, ImageStation, Cozi or Dogster. Often times you can see these codes being sold on eBay. This linkwill take you to eBay for a Shutterfly search. Also, if you goto the last page of this thread you will often see members looking to trade these codes.
- 1 Free 5x7 greeting card from Parent's magazine. Expires December 24, 2007. PMQ4-CARD
- If you login to your account via this link you will get a 10% off coupon good for 30 days from the day you enter it. www.shutterfly.com/ent2007
- If you login to your account via this link you will get a 10% off coupon good for 30 days from the day you enter it. www.shutterfly.com/ent2008 The link will be online till 12/31/2008, the coupon is good for 30 days from the day you use it.
- Save$10 on orders of $40 or more exp 12/10. It will stack. credit goes to dadodokaka use code SON5-SONY
- Free Shipping on orders over $30.00 use coupon code: UPS1-SAVE (Valid through 12/21/07) thanks to cvsrocks
- For 15% off order expires Oct 31, 2008. VS09-VISA thanks to arsukoho
- Save 20% Calendars & Photo Books: 33AF-CLBK (Offer expires January 3, 2008) thanks to manamana
- DSBA-SFLY works "Digital Scrapbooking (Booth) - 20% off 12x12 DigiScrapbook"
Occasionally, if a promotion gets out of control with either shareable codes or unique codes, Shutterfly will cancel the codes. It's not foolproof, but in general you are better off entering a unique code only when you are ready to order. This reduces the risk of cancellation and leaves you the option of trading codes.
You can combine all of these codes in one offer - so far there is no known limit. Several forum members have placed orders with a retail value of well over 400 bucks - and paid nothing.
Membership/Frequent Flier Programs
If you participate in these you may be able to get rebates or bonuses:
- Upromise - shop thru link and get 7% in your account - they often have other discounts as well
- eebates you can get a percentage of your order value credited (The program eebates has one less e, but if you type the real name this site will block it)
- Discover reward cards also give 5% back on shutterfly.com purchases when you shop thru their link - also you can use your Discover Cash Back to get $25 gift card to shutterfly for only $20 (comes in the mail - not instant)
- Northwest World Perks - earn 2 miles per $ when shop thru link on world perk website
- United Mileage Plus - earn 3 miles per $ when shop thru link on mileage plus website
- Delta Sky Miles - earn 10 miles per $ when shop thru link (plus earn 1000 miles until 12/31 when you spend $20 or more - see link at Sky Miles for more details)
8.5x11 photobooks are from Sony Imagestation they are good till March 2008
and they work only for people who created their account before September 20
and only these codes are working, none of the old ones work
so, explanation is easy, if you created multiple accounts with Sony Imagestation before September 20 and transfered your photos just now, you get multiple working codes for a 8.5 x11 photobook.
There are no other current promotions which give away 8.5x11 expiring March 2008
Ordering with Target pickup
If you place an order and get it picked up at Target you get a coupon that can be used at shutterfly.com. The coupon is determined by Shutterfly and sent to the store for printing - so every Target will have the same offer. The current coupon is free shipping for an ornament only - expires 12/10/07
Buy one calendar, get one free
amazon.shutterfly.com expires 12/31/07
Free Calendar Code From Amazon With Special Purchase:
Camera & Photo Items
Tools & Hardware
Buy $1.60 item - get calendar code - good for Prime and those with over $25 orders
additional info Receive a unique coupon code for a 12-month photo calendar (a $19.99 value) from Shutterfly when you purchase this product between November 1 and December 15, 2007. - code expires January 15th
moneysavers posted this - found it in hot deals -pasting part of the post and link:
Spend $1.60 Get Shutterfly Photo Calendar Code -
you can buy this Hera Direct Connector for $1.60 (price is up to $6.50 now) and get a unique code for a Shutterfly Photo Calendar.
Please place links to your shared projects (photo books, calendars, etc.) here.
[8x8 photo books]
- ABC (Animals and Birds)
- ABC's with Danny
- Was the Night Before Christmas, featuring the CAT
- Fixed ABC book w/otters (bre102801 did this one)
- Fixed book w/newt (bre102801 did this one)
- My World of Colors (Colours) More information here
- ABC animal 8x8
Express Yourself Journal
- Amazing Animals Color Me Calendar
- Tweens Stars with the date of their birthday included.
- Nature calendar
- flowers (thanks r0r0urboat)
- Polar Bears (thanks slick-as-snot)
Link to ideas for ABC books
Another link for ABC book ideas
Fathers Day ABC adjectives
Images for 5x7 photocards to make gift tags and a variety of cards
- from sdealer59
Click here to view themed tags!
^^^^ Now with Christmas, Easter, Birthday, Valentines & fall themes. Check for updates
Put them on the cards that allow 8 images and enjoy! You can write directly on the images, so there is no waste of space and you get more.
Also has some thank you notes, thinking of you and more
Tags from R0r0urboat:
Customer Service Contact Information
Direct link to Customer Service
Email support is believed to be mostly based out of India with some support from North Carolina.
Phone: (800) 986-1065 (Support believed to be based in North Carolina)
Hours are 6am - 6pm (PST)
Monday - Friday
8am - 4pm (PST)
Saturday - Sunday
Digital Scrapbooking Links
I thought that i would share this, at www.pampers.com, if you have a gifts to grow account, with 100 pts, you can get a free 8x8 storybook (29.99 value). I had a free shipping code in my account and used it with the book and got it totally free.
New Dreft Offer - thanks to MsTexSaver -- UPDATED on 11/12 - 5x7 codes are all gone - starting 11/19 giving collages
Update - If you do not get one of the 1,000 codes per day (the long, unique code will be emailed to you) you will get a 20% off on a book with code DR22-SFLY - this will be emailed to you as well.
Your little bundle of joy is here - new, adorable, and full of love. Their first year will go by in a blur. Just ask Elisabeth! Dreft