I've been on the fence since when it was $40... I finally pulled the trigger for $10.
.... What can possibly go wrong??..
Anyway, here's step by step.
1. Copy & Paste the link in OP.
2. Fill out your form, CC and order.
3. Goto Billing -> Billing Settings -> Automatic Top-up -> DISABLE
4. http://slickdeals.net/f/5276432-freedompop-friends?v=1 Add friends
5. Wait for the device
6. Call 1-888-731-1555 M-F 9AM-5PM PST to cancel $8.99/mo Premier service
7. Check your creditcard statement religiously
I got my device on Saturday. I've been getting decent speed in the Boston area. Around 12pm EST today, I called to deactivate the Premier service. I received a callback about 45 minutes later. It took less than a minute to cancel the service. Limited hassle, other than waiting for the callback.
Slickdeals is able to share the best deals because of the contributions of users like you! If you found a great deal,
please share it with others by posting in our forums.
Welcome to Slickdeals!
Save money here by finding the lowest and cheapest price, best deals and bargains, and hot coupons. We're all about
community driven bargain hunting with thousands of free discounts, promo codes, reviews and price comparisons.
Don't worry, we'll help you find your way. If you haven't already, check out this
that explains the features of our site.