Deal DetailsPromoted 12-27-2013 at 10:01 PM View Original Post
- Click here and add both Knack and the PS4 controller to cart
- A $25 Best Buy Gift Card will be added to cart automatically
- Click here and add a $1.99 filler item to cart
- Proceed to checkout and select store pickup
- Total should be $102 with free store pickup
Currently if you buy Knack and a controller there is a $20 bundle credit.
Also, there is a current promotion for a $25 gift card for buying TWO PS4 controllers and/or game.
Lastly, there is an in store promotion for a $15 gift card for a $100 purchase.
59.99 + 59.99 - 20 (bundle credit) = 99.98. This will qualify for the $25 gift card. I then added a bottle of water as a filler to qualify for the $15 gift card.
100 - 25 - 15 = 60
Had to ask the cashier to process both gift cards and the system allowed.
If you do this in-store, you can get even more free credit:
1) Buy the controller +Knack + filler = you get the 25 gift card, the 15 giftcard, and a $40 giftcard when you trade in Knack.
2) Now, use your $80 in giftcards to buy $100 worth of Amazon Kindle giftcards (which can be used for anything on Amazon.com), pay the $20 difference - when you do this, you get ANOTHER $15 gift card for best buy(Remember, $15 for any purchase 100 dollars or more).
3) Use your newly acquired $15 giftcard to get another $25 amazon kindle gift card with your $15 best buy gift card. Pay the $10 difference.
Conclusion: You spend $102 for the game/controller/filler out of pocket(assuming no tax), then you pay another $20 for the kindle gift card, then you pay another $10 in your third transaction for a total of $132 out of pocket - you get $125 in amazon gift cards and a PS4 controller. The controller works out to be approx. $7