**OFFICIAL** » OFFICE DEPOT Coupon Code Thread » Check Post #1 Before Adding a Coupon!! »
Thread DetailsLast Edited by SherryH3147 October 4, 2015 at 05:49 PM
FIRST check this post to make sure the code isn't already listed here. Also, please note that Office Depot codes are never one-time use, no matter what the restrictions say. They are limited to one use per account, but can be used on a billion different accounts.
Important Things to Note
• Dollar- and percent-off coupons (online or in-store--doesn't matter) are rarely valid on "technology" items, so please do not request a coupon for the latest printer or digital camera you have your eye on.
• In addition to the Office Depot Rewards™ program, you can use a third-party site for additional cash back, points, or even airline miles & hotel points. Click here for an up-to-date list.
THANK YOU ALL for your contributions!
Promo SKU Prefixes
Usage: Try using the 9-digit promo SKU by adding 3 extra digits in front of the standard 6-digit SKU.
Why: Various catalogs have advertised discounts listed. (Often either a discounted price or "buy more and save" bulk purchase discount.) Due to the number of discounts listed (too many to post), you're encouraged to try different promo SKUs listed to determine if any savings are available. A few things to note:
(1) Every prefix is unique from others--as far as which items they work with.
(2) No prefix works on all items, so you have to try different ones to get the best deal.
(3) Some items don't change in price no matter what prefix you use.
(4) Some items actually increase in price. Watch out for this.
When You Have a New Coupon Code...
... edit the wikipost and add it under the appropriate heading.
Dollar- and percent-off coupons (online or in-store--doesn't matter) are
Quote from earlier version of Office Depot's Low Price Guarantee policy :Does Office Depot accept coupons from Competitors?
Yes. Coupons are accepted in-store only. Acceptance of coupons from the Web-Competitors is subject
to the terms and conditions listed on the coupon. Office Depot does not accept Competitor coupons for
free/promotional or non-identical products.
Which companies' prices do we match?
The qualifying web competitors ("Web Competitors") are: Staples.com, OfficeMax.com, BestBuy.com,
Reliable.com, Quill.com, Sears.com, Target.com, KMart.com, Costco.com, and SamsClub.com.
- Stores may only match/accept coupons from local competitors.
- Printable coupons are not valid for purchases made in Office Depot liquidation or clearance stores.
- Unless noted otherwise below, printable coupons and online codes exclude technology items.
20% off One Qualifying Item
15261807 [Exp 8/30/14]
28526554 [Exp 8/30/14]
37348363 [Exp 8/30/14]
52516597 [Exp 8/30/14]
58375205 [Exp 8/30/14]
$5 off $25
Printable [Exp 8/27/14]
Printable [Exp 8/27/14]
$10 off $50 (20%)
90067267 [Exp 11/15/14]
$15 off $75
38503893 [Exp 9/1/14]
$20 off $125
online, phone or fax (excludes in-store) code: 97194381 [Exp 11/22/14]
$20 off $100
$25 off $125
28263638 [Exp 9/1/14]
online, phone or fax (excludes in-store) code: 52572580 [Exp 11/22/14]
$20 off $200
64137229 [Exp ??]
$20 off $200
EFKB9GC4CBT00M [Exp 9/2/14]
$50 off $200 Furniture
98985045 [Exp ??]
|Coupon Code||Item Name||Min. Order||Expiration|
|1T0QFPH35NV00B||$15 Virtual Visa Gift Card||$125||8/18/14|
|X5YJRAS8D7A00Q||Rachael Ray Lunch Tote||$125|
|VGS4P93RGBX007||Ultimate Tote Set||$200||9/8/14|
|5ETVNW3ZYEB004||Infusion Pitcher with Tumblers||$100||8/18/14|
|21477393||Trolley 2-Piece Luggage Set||$200||8/18/14|
25% off Copy & Print
89025996 [Exp ??]
30573849 [Exp ??]
64514228 [Exp ??]
10687506 [Exp ??]
22403608 [Exp ??]
25% off Print On Demand
11664165 [Exp ??]
96432398 [Exp ??]
99126622 [Exp ??]
25% off Business Cards
38342366 [Exp ??]
25% off Designer Stamps
51740388 [Exp ??]
55349741 [Exp ??]
92609406 [Exp ??]
25% off Promotional Products
63154953 [Exp ??]
June 8, 2011, 3:13 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.
This post can be edited by most users to provide up-to-date information about developments of this thread based on user responses, and user findings. Feel free to add, change or remove information shown here as it becomes available. This includes new coupons, rebates, ideas, thread summary, and similar items.
Once a Thread Wiki is added to a thread, "Create Wiki" button will disappear. If you would like to learn more about Thread Wiki feature, click here.