I used the the following coupon for $25 off $125+ "1AWW35JA3M600R" I think the coupon is expiring today.
I was able to get the shipping fee waived by talking to the live chat reps online if you cannot pick up locally. The hutch is also available for an extra $59 http://www.officedepot
EDIT: The coupon above has expired, instead you can use another $30 off $175 coupon
R4HQ3QZSF9X006 EXPIRES: 01/31/2014
For anyone interested, I assembled the desk (not the hutch yet) yesterday - all by myself. It took me 2 + 4 = 6 hours over two days and was very smooth. And if you are wondering, I have done carpentry work before and have sufficient common sense.
A few notes to keep in mind:
1. Look at the pics carefully - as they say in carpentry, measure twice, cut once.
2. As you go through the steps, look at the pictures again and make sure the board you are about to use is not upside down or flipped. They look very similar.
3. Consider using a marker and writing down the part# of each piece on it somewhere so that when you are on Step 14 and need board C, you can find it easier
4. MDF is not wood, be gentle and hammer very carefully. Provide support on the free end of long boards as you assemble them. When you put two board together, hammer lightly to ensure good contact, especially on the dowels.
5. Most important: You will not be able to move the desk once you get beyond step 12. Therefore, assemble in the target location directly.
6. The place you need the most help us in Steps 12 to 14, when you put the desk top on. There are a lot of pieces and they need to be perfectly aligned, so some light hammer use (See #4 above) may be needed along with a second pair of eyes and hands.
All said, the finished product does indeed look amazing. Well worth the effort in my opinion.
Hope this helps.
Deal is still ALIVE
I chatted with them and the agent easily gave me a $25 off $125 coupon
Just placed my order
Happy New Years
here's another $30 off $175 coupon
R4HQ3QZSF9X006 EXPIRES: 01/31/2014 <-- You need to add the hutch for this coupon to work.