My Coke Rewards Discussion Thread - Keep Off Topic Posts Limited!
Thread DetailsLast Edited by jimmy5 December 31, 2014 at 12:51 PM
Welcome to the official SD My Coke Rewards Discussion Thread, proud to talk MCR since 2006!
(We often discuss Coke promotions, (texting games, sweepstakes, etc.), which use MCR membership info to signup, or offer MCR points as prizes.)
Current MCR Bonus Points, (which do not count in the 100-point weekly limit)
- 200 Bonus Points by joining Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards
- MCR Beta: 20 Bonus Points for achieving Silver level, and 30 for Gold. Watch for a rare 100 Bonus Point e-mail for joining Beta.
- My Coke Rewards Card, (rolling out now), offers 3 Bonus Points with purchase & use, and 30 Bonus Points after 10 uses. SD info;
- How may I contact them?
- Phone: 1-866-674-2653 anytime 9am-7pm EST Monday through Friday to reach an agent directly
- email address: email@example.com
- Ask Chip, (formerly Allysa and Hank) feature on the MCR site
The program will end on December 31, 2014, (but has often been renewed). See below, however:
- Will My Coke Rewards continue in 2015?
According to the MCR facebook page, as of Nov. 17, 2014, it will continue in 2015. (Still no confirmation of this, however, on the MCR site.)
- Codes with 12 characters are no longer accepted as of August 1, 2014.
- Weekly Point Limits, Invalids & Start and End of Weeks:
Up to 100 points per week are permitted to be entered per account per week. (Until Jan. 12, 2014, the weekly limit was 120 points.) A week starts at 12:00 a.m. E.T., each Monday, and ends at 11:59 p.m. E.T. each following Sunday.
Any Bonus Points earned are not included in the 100 point weekly limit.
From the 2014 rules:
"The current phase of the Program begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on January 1, 2014 and is scheduled to end at 11:59 p.m. ET on December 31, 2014 (the "Redemption Period"), but Sponsor reserves the right to shorten, extend, suspend, modify, or cancel the Program, at its discretion, at any time.
"Codes may be entered beginning 12:00 a.m. ET on January 1, 2014 until 11:59 p.m. ET on November 30, 2014 (the "Collection Period")."
"However, if an Enrollee enters 20 invalid codes on a given day Enrollee will be unable to enter any more codes that day."
"If a Member's Account has remained inactive for a period of 90 days or more, the Member will forfeit any points remaining in the Account, without compensation. Failure to either credit points to an Account or redeem points from an Account constitutes inactivity for purposes of this condition."
This means keep adding codes to your balance. Or redeem an award which costs 0 points. If you account has been inactive and points have been forfeited, send an e-mail to Coke and ask for them to please restore your points. Members have often had their points restored.
- Participating Products:
Barq's, Coke, Coke Zero, Dasani, Diet Coke, Fanta, Fresca, Mellow Yellow, Minute Maid, Powerade & Powerade Zero, Fuze, Pibb, Sprite, Seagram's, Tab.
- Point Values:
Check packaging for a MyCokeRewards Label! Not all Coke packages have the MCR logo, (i.e. 6-pack w/glass bottles).
All bottle cap codes, across all brands, are worth 3 points regardless of size of bottle.
- 12 oz., 12.5 oz., 14 oz., 16 oz., .5 Liter, 20 oz., 24 oz., 32 oz., 1 Liter, 1.25 Liter, 1.5 Liter, 2 Liter, 2.5 Liter, 3 Liter, 50 oz caps = 3 points
- Sixer packs & Taylor Swift Diet Coke skinny 6-pack cans (flap) = 5 points
- 8 pack cans = 8 points
- 12 pack - Fridge Pack (flap) = 10 points
- 15 pack ("3 cans free") = 10 points
- 18 pack cans, (box or plastic wrap) = 15 points
- 20 pack cans (inside box) = 18 points
- 24 pack - Dasani bottles (plastic wrap) = 20 points
- 24 pack cans (big flap on side of box) = 20 points
- 30 pack cans (big box) = 25 points
- 32 pack cans (plastic wrap) = 25 points
There are 25 total characters, (letters or numbers only), that are accepted in 14-character MCR codes, (out of 36 available, A-Z, and 1-0). Five of the characters may also be input as substitutions for other similar-looking characters. Either upper- or lower-case letters are accepted. The available characters are:
Letters: B F H J K L M N P R T V W X (No C D E G* I O* Q S* U* Y Z)
Numbers: 4 5 6 7 9 0 (No 1 2 3 8*)
* The five accepted substitute characters for similar-looking characters:
- B = 8
- V = U
- 5 = S
- 6 = G
- 0 = O (Zero, '0', is the officially accepted character according to MCR error messages; letter 'O' is the substitute.)
Unknown. We often only get a day or week's notice, check thread tags, most recent posts, or top of original post.
- Where do you find all the codes?
Here are a few ways...
- drink soda
- participate/lurk on this board
- ask friends/family/neighbors/co-workers to save
- dumpster diving
- jumping out of cars upon seeing flaps on the side of the road
- referring a friend on the site
- ask Maids to save for those who travel
- ask recycling centers to save
- purchase on eBay
- sporting events, zoos, parks, etc
- make trades
- become buddies with vending machine stockers
- become the vending machine stocker
2014's Double Points Days:
- Double Points on Powerade caps for tweeting about a U.S. Olympic athlete, then receiving and entering a 3-point bonus code. Through Feb. 23, 2014.
- Double Points on Coke, Diet Coke, and Coke Zero 12-packs, Jan. 31 - Feb. 3, 2014, for the "Big Game."
- Double Points on Minute Maid Juices To Go caps, from Feb. 3 to March 14, 2014
- Double Points On Sixers 6 Packs, from Feb. 10 until March 10, 2014
- Double Points on Diet Coke 12-pack flaps, Feb 25 through March 3.
- Double points on Powerade & Powerade Zero caps, Tues., April 22 through Friday, April 25.
- Double Points on Diet Coke 12-packs from May 7 to 11, 2014.
- Double Points on Dasani Sparkling 12-packs, June 1 through July 31, 2014
- Double Points on Fuze Fridays: Every Friday, valid 6/1/14 to 7/31/14.
- Double Points on 0-Calorie (& Diet) 12-packs, June 25-26, 2014
- Double Points on Coke, Diet Coke and Coke Zero 12-pack flaps, from Sept. 16 - 19, 2014. Enter on regular or Beta site.
- Double Points on Coke, Diet Coke and Coke Zero 12-packs when entered on Beta, Oct. 15-17, 2014. Also on the regular MCR site.
- Double Points on Fanta, October 27-31, 2014, on all packaging sizes! (Green MCR caps doubled too.)
- Double Points on Coke, Diet Coke and Coke Zero 12-pack flaps, from Nov. 11 - 14, 2014
- Double Points on Coke, Diet Coke and Coke Zero 12-pack flaps, from Nov. 24 - 28, 2014.
- Un-official Double Points on Diet & water packaging, non-caps, Dec. 11-12, 2014. May have been an error.
- Double Points on zero-calorie (& Diet & Dasani) multi-packs, (12-, 20-, 24-packs, etc., no caps), Dec. 22 - 26, 2014
2013's Double Points Days:
Double Points on Diet Coke caps, February 14, 2013.
Double Points on Coke Fridge flaps, May 5, 2013, (Cinco de Mayo).
Double Points on Powerade, June 10 - 14, 2013.
Double Points on Coke Zero w/Twitter code, June 24-July 17, 2013.
Double Points on Minute Maid juice caps, July 1 - August 31, 2013.
Double Points on No-Calorie Fridge Packs, August 14-16, 2013.
Double Points on Diet Coke Fridge Packs, November 4-8, 2013.
Double Points on Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, and Coke Zero Fridge Packs, Nov. 25 - 29, 2013.
Double Points on Diet Coke Fridge Packs, Dec. 16 - 20, 2013.
Double Points on Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, and Coke Zero Fridge Packs, Dec. 23 - 27, 2013.
- Previous MCR threads:
August 3, 2010, 3:13 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.
January 30, 2011, 3:13 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.
May 8, 2011, 3:13 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.
August 14, 2011, 3:13 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.
December 31, 2012, 8:09 pm: Notice: This thread has been renewed. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes. (Aug. 12, 2011 - Dec. 31, 2012)
December 31, 2013, 11:59 pm: Notice: This thread has been renewed. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes. (Jan. 1, 2013 - Dec. 31, 2013)