Deal DetailsPromoted 02-11-2014 at 10:01 PM View Original Post
Note, a unique one time use promotional code will be emailed after sign up. Maximum discount of $100. Other restrictions may apply.
Email sign up link.
How to Qualify for and Redeem Your Promotional Code
1. Subscribe to Amazon’s Clothing, Shoes, Jewelry and Watches emails (you can subscribe here).
2. If you are a first-time subscriber to Amazon’s Clothing, Shoes, Jewelry and Watches emails, we will email you a promotional code (“Promotional Code”) redeemable for 20% off your next purchase of eligible clothing, shoes, jewelry, and watches products (up to a maximum purchase price of $500) sold by Amazon.com on the Amazon.com Web site. We will send the Promotional Code to the email address you used to subscribe to the emails.
3. Enter the Promotional Code at checkout to receive the discount. Please remember that the Promotional Code will expire 30 days after we send the email to you containing the Promotional Code.
• This promotion is valid for a limited time only. Amazon reserves the right to cancel or modify it at any time.
• The Promotional Code will expire 30 days after we send the email to you containing the Promotional Code. If you do not use the Promotional Code before the expiration date, the discount will not apply.
• To receive the Promotional Code, you must be a first-time subscriber to Amazon's Clothing, Shoes, Jewelry and Watches emails, while the promotion is valid.
• You may only use the Promotional Code to purchase eligible clothing, shoes, jewelry, and watches products sold by Amazon.com in the Clothing, Shoes, Jewelry or Watches Stores on the Amazon.com Web site (“Clothing & Accessories Products”). You may only use the Promotion Code to purchase Clothing & Accessories Products displaying the Promotional Code offer message in the Special Offers section of their product information pages. For example, this promotion does not apply to certain Sports brands, team jerseys, team uniforms, or to some accessories.
• You may only use the Promotional Code to purchase Clothing & Accessories Products up to a maximum aggregate purchase price of $500, for a maximum discount of $100. The Promotional Code will not apply to shipping, handling, tax, or any other fees.
• The Promotional Code applies only to products sold by the seller indicated in the offer message. It does not apply to the same products sold by other sellers. For example, if the promotion applies to cookware offered by Amazon.com, the same cookware offered by other sellers on the Amazon.com Web site does not qualify. The Promotional Code cannot be redeemed at Amazon.ca, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, Amazon.co.jp, or any other Web site operated by Amazon.com, its affiliates, or third-party merchants.
• The Promotional Code can only be applied to one order that is shipped to one address. If you are ordering items to be shipped to more than one address, a separate order will be created for each address and the Promotional Code will be applied to only one of the orders.
• The Promotional Code may not be combined with other offers, including Lightning Deals and Deals of the Day.
• Does not apply to orders placed with 1-Click.
• Void where prohibited.
• Limit one Promotional Code per customer.
• The Promotion Code may not be transferred or resold.
• If you return items purchased using the Promotional Code, we will subtract your Promotion Code amount from your return credit.
• Shipping and handling charges apply to all products.
Once a Thread Wiki is added to a thread, "Create Wiki" button will disappear. If you would like to learn more about Thread Wiki feature, click here.
This stacks with:
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Save 10% each on Qualifying Watches offered by Amazon.com when you purchase 1 or more.
It appears to be offered only on select Citizen watches.
Citizen Women's EW9990-54E Silhouette Bangle Eco Drive Watch Citizen
$109.05 after10% off when you add it to cart + 20% off coupon.
You can sign up multiple e-mails and use the code on your regular account as it does not appear to be attached to the e-mail specifically. I have personally done it 3 times now. via: MPREZYA