Only 2 reviews on Amazon (3.5 star average) - selling for $99. Walmart reviews are pretty decent.
A few videos:
PINK In stock
BLUE In stock
RED In stock
BLACK In stock
Some technical information:
-Camera can be easily disassembled by removing the two bottom screws and gently prying the top of the rear case away from the front (it's held by small plastic tabs inside).
-Two 3.7V lithium (polymer?) cells inside, one at the back of the mobo, one at the front (they are shaped differently). Rear cell is 650mAh. Both are soldered on by + and - wires.
-Mainboard is a DVH528 V1.2, you can find many examples searching Google.
-Firmware supports exFAT! (However, there's a bug: you cannot playback files on card after a power cycle...)
-Pics of the screen and battery: http://imgur.com/a/uhQ1e
Vehicle mode operation notes:
1. After switching the camera to vehicle mode operation, the camera will automatically power on and start recording when power is connected.
2. When external power is lost, the camera will automatically shutdown after a brief delay.
3. Date and time text is automatically overlaid onto the video footage at the top of the image.
4. You can set the camera to flip the image so that you can record upright footage when the camera is mounted upside down.
5. The camera will not remember the display off setting after a power cycle, but I believe it will automatically disable the screen after a short period of time.
Short length mount screws:
This appears to be common when trying to use the camera outside of the case. It's possible the inserts in the camera were installed backwards at the factory. On many of the mounts the screw can be replaced with one of the below options: