The Incredibles (iTunes Digital Download)
- Click here and login to your Disney Movie Rewards account (free to join)
- Once you have logged in, click on the gears icon on the top right of the page and click on Account
- From the Connect Accounts tab, click on the iTunes checkbox and the iTunes application will open allowing you to connect your Disney Movies Anywhere and iTunes accounts
- Once connected you will be able to download the movie under your movies purchased (click on "Purchased" under Quick Links from the main iTunes store page on the right side)
Click on the Free The Incredibles movie Scroll banner to start the process or follow these steps from Jeremythecamel.
1. Go to http://www.disneymovie
2. Once connected click the gear in the upper left corner and click account.
3. On this page click the iTunes box and it will take you through the connect process.
4. Now in iTunes under your movies purchases you will find The Incredibles. This purchases link is on the right side of the iTunes Movie store page.
After linking, eligible SD (standard definition) movies in iTunes are upgraded to HD (high definition).
If you can't see your movie try the following: Sign out and sign back in, try iTunes on your PC/Mac and if needed also sign out of the app store on your iphone/ipad try to open videos and then sign back in. This usually pushes the movie through. The Apple system seems a bit slow on refreshes. It will show up eventually if you are linked correctly.
Here's the site:
Here's the help section:
Here's the gotcha:
Quote :What are the system requirements?
The Disney Movies Anywhere app is compatible with iOS 7+.
Please note: Disney Movies Anywhere will work on a 1st generation iPad but does not offer an optimal experience.
The Disney Movies Anywhere website is compatible with the requirements below.
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows Vista and higher
Mac OS X v10.6 and higher
Supported Web browsers:
Safari 5+, Firefox 5+, Internet Explorer 10+, Chrome 11+
Required Web Browser Plugin
Adobe Flash 11.0 or higher installed
Please note: HD playback through Disney Movies Anywhere is available on PCs running certain configurations of Windows Vista+
Recommended Internet connection speed for optimal playback support:
SD playback: 1.4 Mbps or above
HD playback: 2.8 Mbps or above
For users with lower bandwidth, Disney Movies Anywhere automatically lowers picture resolution to ensure your viewing experience is optimized with minimal interruption.
Re: Android: via LA Times:
Quote :Disney is in talks with other platforms -- such as Android -- about carrying Disney Movies Anywhere. It currently requires an iTunes account and is linked to a user's iTunes film library. Users can also stream films by logging into the Disney Movies Anywhere website.
This post can be edited by most users to provide up-to-date information about developments of this thread based on user responses, and user findings. Feel free to add, change or remove information shown here as it becomes available. This includes new coupons, rebates, ideas, thread summary, and similar items.
Once a Thread Wiki is added to a thread, "Create Wiki" button will disappear. If you would like to learn more about Thread Wiki feature, click here.