Copenhagen ’55 Chevrolet Pickup Sweepstakes 3/11/14 - 5/12/14 (Void in MA, MI & VA)
COPENHAGEN ’55 CHEVROLET PICKUP SWEEPSTAKES
PARTICIPATION LIMITED TO TOBACCO CONSUMERS 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER WHO ARE LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (EXCEPT FOR RESIDENTS OF MASSACHUSETTS, MICHIGAN & VIRGINIA). VOID IN MASSACHUSETTS, MICHIGAN, VIRGINIA AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE OR ACCEPTANCE OF A PRODUCT OFFER DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Copenhagen ’55 Chevrolet Pickup Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia who are tobacco consumers, 21 years of age or older (except for residents of Massachusetts, Michigan and Virginia). Void in Massachusetts, Michigan, Virginia and where prohibited by law. Employees of U.S. Smokeless Tobacco Brands Inc. (“Presenter”), its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, vendors, advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate family members (spouse, parents, siblings and children) of each are not eligible. Noncompliance with any of the above eligibility requirements will result in disqualification.
2. PROMOTION PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 AM ET (start of day) on 3/11/14 and continues through 11:59:59 PM ET on 5/12/14 (the “Promotion Period”).
3. HERE’S HOW TO ENTER: To participate in the Sweepstakes, you must be a registered user at www.FreshCope.c
Once you have registered, log on to www.FreshCope.c
4. RANDOM DRAWING: A random drawing will be conducted on or about 5/16/14 from among all eligible entries received to award the prize indicated in Rule 5. The odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received. The drawing will be conducted by D.L. Blair, Inc., an independent judging organization whose decisions are final.
5. AVAILABLE PRIZE (1): A fully restored ’55 Chevrolet Pickup Truck with an approximate retail value of $55,000.00 (appraised value) and a check in the amount of $8,250.00. Winner must personally take delivery of vehicle prize at a location (“Delivery Location”) and on a date determined by the Presenter and must provide adequate personal identification and evidence of legally required insurance. Winner will be responsible for any applicable licensing, insurance, title and registration fees any other expenses related to the acceptance and use of the prize not specified herein, including any costs incurred in transporting the vehicle prize from the Delivery Location to winner's residence.
Prize will be awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee either express or implied by the Presenter. Winner acknowledges that Presenter has not made nor is in any manner responsible for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize offered in this Sweepstakes, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose. Presenter reserves the right to provide a cash alternative or to substitute a prize of equal or greater value at its sole discretion. No transfer or substitution of prize by winner permitted, except as expressly provided herein. Presenter will not be responsible for any portion of the prize which may not be available due to any event beyond Presenter’s control. Prize consists of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize. Appraised value is as of the time the rules were printed and the value of prize may fluctuate. Winner is not entitled to any difference between the stated value and the appraised value of the vehicle prize at the time said prize is awarded. The total approximate retail value of the prize is $63,250.00.
6. VERIFICATION: Winner will be required to (i) sign and return a Declaration of Eligibility/Release of Liability/Prize Acceptance Form and, where legally permissible, a Publicity Release, and (ii) submit sufficient proof of age in the form of a legible photocopy of a valid, government-issued photo ID (e.g., a driver’s license) bearing a complete name, address, date of birth and signature (“Prize Documents”), within 7 days (including Saturday, Sunday and holidays) of attempted notification. Noncompliance within this time period may result in disqualification and the selection of an alternate winner. Winner will be required to provide his/her Social Security number as a condition of prize award and will be issued an IRS form 1099 representing the total value of the prize won as stated in these Official Rules. Any false statement on the Prize Documents or other documents in connection with this Sweepstakes will result in disqualification. Any prize and/or notification returned to Presenter as undeliverable may result in disqualification and the selection of an alternate winner.
7. GENERAL RULES: All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. All submitted information, registrations and entries are subject to verification. Prize will not be awarded if entry is associated with any login ID deemed void for any reason, including without limitation, if entry is not verified or recognized as being valid. Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Sweepstakes or use or redemption of any prize. U.S. Smokeless Tobacco Brands Inc., its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, promotion agencies and each of their respective directors, officers, employees and assigns will have no liability for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or the acceptance or use of any prize. By accepting prize, winner agrees to release and hold U.S. Smokeless Tobacco Brands Inc., its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, promotion agencies and each of their respective directors, officers, employees and assigns, harmless against any and all claims, liability, loss, injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, which may arise by acceptance or redemption of any prize awarded herein. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use winner’s name and/or likeness for commercial purposes without further notice and compensation, unless prohibited by law. Presenter, its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, vendors, advertising and promotion agencies will have no responsibility for promotional materials that may be illegible, mutilated, altered, forged, duplicated or tampered with in any way, or for printing, typographical, mechanical or other errors or for any error in the notification or announcement of prizes. In the event more winners are notified than the number of available prizes stated in these Official Rules, all entrants who were so notified will be included in a random drawing to award the stated number of prizes. In no event will Presenter be obligated to award more prizes than the number of available prizes stated in these Official Rules. Participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges, which are final.
NOTICE: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, PRESENTER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Presenter will not be responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected or mutilated mail; misdirected email; or for any technical problems; faulty, lost, garbled, incomplete, incorrect or mistranscribed data/phone transmissions; incorrect announcements of any kind; technical hardware or software failures of any kind including any injury or damage to any person’s computer/mobile device related to or resulting from participating in or experiencing any materials in connection with this Sweepstakes.
Presenter is not responsible for malfunctions or breakdown of any network systems; unavailable service connections; lost, incomplete or faulty network connectivity of any kind; failures of any service providers; or any combination thereof that may limit a person’s ability to participate in this Sweepstakes. Proof of entry submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Presenter. Presenter assumes no responsibility for undeliverable email messages resulting from filtration of a user’s Internet service or wireless phone carrier network. Presenter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify the Sweepstakes if it cannot be executed as planned for any reason including, but not limited to, if fraud or technical failures destroy the integrity of the Sweepstakes; or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper play of the Sweepstakes as determined by Presenter and/or the independent judging organization, in their sole discretion. If the Sweepstakes is so cancelled or modified, Presenter reserves the right to award prize from among all eligible entries received prior to such action (assuming a sufficient number of entries are received) in a random drawing, and Presenter shall have no further obligation to any participant in connection with this Sweepstakes. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or the like methods of participation will void all such entries. Presenter and/or independent judging organization reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected or if the participant fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules.
8. GOVERNING LAW/JURISDICTION: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of participants or Presenter in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state laws. Claims may not be resolved through any form of class action. Venue for all suits will be in federal or state courts located in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
9. WINNERS LIST: For the name of the winner, visit http://www.dlblairswee