Deal DetailsLast Edited by DeividdoSama March 6, 2014 at 12:36 PM
I was perusing The Amazon Kindle Page and noticed this banner across the top in a Orange color:
"You're eligible for an exclusive offer. Get Kindle now—pay 20% at checkout, and pay the balance in four monthly installments. Limit 1 per customer". (I clicked on "Learn More" and got to the next page with the following information below) This is YMMV -
Not bad for those that might need financing?
Pretty much the same as the special financing Amazon presented back in December - here is the thread: http://slickdeals.net/f/6556948-amazon-special-offer-payment-plan-for-kindle-fire-hdx-to-select-users-ymmv?v=1
Get Kindle Now, Pay Over Time
A New Convenient Way to Pay
Make your first payment at checkout. Pay the remaining balance in four equal monthly installments.
No finance charges
No hidden fees
No credit check or application required
How it Works
To get started, click on the button below. Add any eligible Kindle e-reader or Kindle Fire tablet to your cart. At checkout, we’ll charge 20% of the device price, plus any applicable tax and shipping charges in full. The remaining balance will be automatically billed to your credit card in four equal installments every 30 days. This offer is limited to one Kindle e-reader or Kindle Fire tablet per customer.
Here is the Link to the Offer Page for the information above - I believe you might need to be logged into get to it:
This is the page on Amazon I was perusing where I noticed the banner where it said I was eligible - I clicked on "Learn More":
Terms and Conditions:
Terms and Conditions:
- This offer applies only to new Kindle e-readers and Kindle Fire tablets sold and shipped by Amazon Digital Services.
- This offer is limited to one device per customer; offer applies to the lowest priced qualifying item in your cart at time of checkout. This offer is not transferable.
- To be eligible for this offer, you must reside in the United States of America, your Amazon.com account must have been active for at least two years and you must have a valid credit card associated with your Amazon.com account that expires no earlier than June 30, 2014. Residents of Florida and the District of Columbia are not eligible for this offer.
- Offer good while supplies last. We reserve the right to cancel this offer at any time.
- You agree to pay the full price of the qualifying Kindle device you selected in five equal monthly payments. No interest or finance charges apply to this offer. Any interest, finance charges or fees assessed by the issuer of the payment method to which payments are charged may still apply. Any applicable tax and shipping charges will be assessed when you check out and will be due in full when you make your purchase. Your payment schedule is:
Initial Payment Purchase Date
First Payment 30 Days from the Purchase Date
Second Payment 60 Days from the Purchase Date
Third Payment 90 Days from the Purchase Date
Fourth Payment 120 Days from the Purchase Date
- You authorize us to charge each payment to the credit card you use to make your initial payment or, if we are unable to complete a charge using such credit card, to any other credit card we have on file in your Amazon.com account. Please do not use a debit card to make your initial payment. You agree to maintain in your Amazon.com account at least one valid credit card that expires no earlier than 20 days after your last payment due date.
- You may prepay the full remaining balance of your purchase at any time, but you may not prepay a portion of the remaining balance.
- If we are not able to charge any payment to a card on file in your Amazon.com account, our remedies will include the right to deregister your Kindle device, which will block your ability to access Amazon content from your Kindle device, and suspend or terminate your Amazon.com account. You agree that we and our affiliates have no liability related to the exercise of these remedies.
- This offer and your purchase of a Kindle device, including any dispute or claim relating thereto, are subject to the terms in the Amazon.com Conditions of Use, including the binding arbitration, governing law, disclaimer of warranties, and limitation of liability terms therein.
- Any return of a Kindle device purchased through this offer, and the amount of any resulting refund, will be subject to our standard returns policy. The remaining balance of your purchase will be deducted from any refund.
- If you receive a replacement Kindle device from Amazon under our warranty service, you are still responsible to pay the remaining balance owed on your purchase.
- This offer may not be combined with other offers.
- Void where prohibited.
- Taxes may apply in certain jurisdictions
Use of Kindle is subject to the terms found here.