1-Year UPS My Choice Premier Membership EXPIRED
UPS.com is offering 1-Year UPS My Choice Premier Membership for Free when you follow the instructions below. Thanks 18411111
- Click here and login to your account or click here and signup for a free account
- Once you have logged in, click on the "Access UPS My Choice" option under "Tracking"
- Click on the "Manage Delivery Addresses" link and then click on the "Upgrade to Premium" link
- Enter promotion code BJF1KPJR2 in the space provided, click Apply and click Next to complete
• Key in your UPS User ID and Password
• Select Upgrade to Premium
• Then scroll to the bottom of the form to enter Promotion Code
• Your Promotion Code is: BJF1KPJR2
• Enter your Promotion Code, click Apply Promotion Code and then Next
Dont forget to turn off AUTO RENEW option! or your will be charged after one year!
credit to row
BJF1KPJR2 Promotion Code is no longer available (1054).,
BJF1Z27G6 Promotion Code also no longer available.,
BJGE2TNY6 <--- Try this, this is promo code I used and sent to me...
OP Code didn't work for me (Error 1054: Code expired), but this one did work...BJF1Z27G6, thanks to row.
After you put in the code, the cost for premium membership is free, and you DON"T need to put in any credit card info. Too late for me, but it's not too late for you!
First login to your account then click on the Upgrade link:
To disable auto renew
Advantages of a Premium Membership
As a Premium Member you'll receive all the benefits of the free membership plus the ability to redirect or reschedule all your UPS Home deliveries at no additional charge*.
Premium Members can also:
Manage and track UPS home deliveries with a convenient, online calendar
Request unlimited delivery change requests at no additional charge
Request a 2-hour Confirmed Delivery Window ($5 per shipment)
PREMIUM MEMBER ($40/year)
All the benefits of free membership including:
Unlimited Reroutes more information
Unlimited Rescheduling more information
Plus access to:
Confirmed Delivery Window (2-hour) $
* Addtional fees apply for service upgrades.
This post can be edited by most users to provide up-to-date information about developments of this thread based on user responses, and user findings. Feel free to add, change or remove information shown here as it becomes available. This includes new coupons, rebates, ideas, thread summary, and similar items.
Once a Thread Wiki is added to a thread, "Create Wiki" button will disappear. If you would like to learn more about Thread Wiki feature, click here.