Deal DetailsPromoted 03-22-2014 at 04:43 AM View Original Post
Note: The Photo Paper will be added to cart automatically when you add the printer.
The ink included with the printer are full size. the same as the Canon carts you can buy for about $120. They call them setup or starter, but they are full size. As such, if you own this printer, this is the cheapest way to get new Canon ink.
From the fine print from the rebate form:the original white “Proof of Purchase” 12-digit UPC bar code cut from the Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Photo
Printer box, leaving a hole in the box. DO NOT PEEL OFF “PROOF OF PURCHASE” STICKER
For those wondering if this is for you...
Don't forget a few things:
1) This thing is HUGE and HEAVY... 54 pounds of printing magic.
2) The inks are pricey... Canons run $100 per set and refill options are limited (not sure of price).
3) Adorama reciept states: "PLEASE NOTE: If you return an item that you ordered with free shipping, we'll deduct our shipping cost from your refund." ... so returning it is not an option unless defective (since the cost of 54lbs both ways is more $$ than eating the $40 you paid overall)
4) When cutting out the UPS/Proof of purchase, make sure to not just peel the sticker off....(per SD user Echostorm: "You can leave the corrugated part off just get enough of the brown backing with the white glossy part, I've done four without problems, this way you can still mail it < 1 oz".
5) Limit of 1 rebate per rebate period. http://rebates.usa.can
6) You can call and request the rebate in the form of a check (see rebate for details).
Otherwise a great printer at a great price.