Thread DetailsLast Edited by ephesians429 March 28, 2014 at 10:02 AM
Receive 10K (REAL) Membership Reward points for spending $1k in 3 months.
0% APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months.
As previously mentioned, here are the card details:
- No Annual Fee. This is the ONLY personal AMEX card that lets you collect MR points that are transferrable to Airline and Hotel partners AND has no annual fee. It is not to be confused with the AMEX Blue Membership Reward Express program which cannot be transferred.
- Membership Rewards often runs a transfer bonus. For example, they previously had a 50% bonus when transferring to British Airways Avios program. So 10K points would transfer to 15K Avios.
- Collect 2X points at Supermarkets ($6000/year limit)
- Collect 1X points everywhere else
- Get a 20% bonus on your points if you use your card 20x/month. Transaction amount does not matter. It can be 20 $1 purchases.
So for example:
Spending $500 in groceries for the month
- Base points earned 500 points
- 2X point bonus for groceries category +500 points
- Use your card 20x/month +200 points
Total Membership Rewards earned 1200 points
Previous Transfer bonus example.(This transfer bonus is expired, but is simply a past example.)
50% to British Airways Avios +600
Transferred to British Airways Avios 1800 points
Alternatively, receive 15k Membership Reward points for Everyday Preferred for spending $1k in 3 months.
- $95 Annual fee.No Annual Fee for additional cards.
- Collect 3X points at Supermarkets. (Limit $6000 per calendar year)
- Collect 2X at gas stations
- Get a 50% bonus on your points if you use your card 30x/month.
AMERICAN EXPRESS AMEX EVERYDAY CARD APPLICATION
AMEX EVERYDAY CARD 10K BONUS POINTS AFTER SPENDING $1K IN 3 MONTHS
Get 10,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $1,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.