CAMEL Click your experience Instant win game :) April 2- June 30 2014
Thread DetailsLast Edited by AshaTasha2013 April 3, 2014 at 05:20 AM
Please SIGN-IN first and the link will be at the bottom of the page to the left
CRUSH EXPERIENCE INSTANT-WIN GAME (“Game”)
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO PLAY OR WIN. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
THIS GAME IS INTENDED FOR PLAY IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY U.S. LAW. DO NOT PLAY IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE AND LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES AT THE TIME OF PLAYING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND WASHINGTON D.C. (“D.C.”), EXCEPT RESIDENTS OF MASSACHUSETTS AND MICHIGAN, WHO ARE TOBACCO CONSUMERS 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF PLAY AND HAVE A VALID PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION NUMBER (“PID”) AND PASSWORD PROVIDED BY THE SPONSOR. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ACQUIRE A PID. ALL ENTRANTS WILL BE AGE VERIFIED TO DETERMINE ELIGIBILITY. GAME IS VOID IN MASSACHUSETTS, MICHIGAN, AND WHEREVER PROHIBITED BY LAW. (To obtain a free PID, see Rule #3, below.) Employees, officers and directors (and their immediate families [spouse, children, parents, siblings, and their respective spouses] and those living in their same households) of R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Company (“Sponsor”), its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and Web masters/suppliers are not eligible. By participating, entrants, agree to abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of the independent judging organization (“Judges”), which are final and binding in all matters relating to this Game. Game subject to applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
2. GAME PERIOD: The Game begins at 12:00:00 p.m. (noon) Eastern Time (“ET”) on April 2, 2014 and ends at 11:59:59 a.m. ET on June 30, 2014 (the “Game Period”). Sponsor's computer is the official clock for this Game.
3. TO PLAY: During the Game Period, visit www.camel.com (“Website”) and look for the Game link. Click on the Game link and follow the online instructions to play for a chance to win a prize (a “Play”). If your screen displays a prize-winning message, you are a winner (subject to verification) of the prize indicated. If your screen does not display a prize-winning message, you are not a winner of a prize. Prizes are seeded at randomly selected times throughout the Game Period, and participants who complete a Play in accordance with the online instructions (whose Play is properly received and recorded by Sponsor's computer on or immediately after a randomly-selected time) and receive a prize-winning message will win a prize (subject to verification). All Plays must be received and recorded during the Game Period to be eligible for a prize. Limit one (1) Play per person/PID per day. A “day” is defined as the 24-hour period between 12:00:00 p.m. and the following 11:59:59 a.m. ET. Plays generated by a robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated means will be disqualified. Any attempt by any person to play more than specified number of times as set forth above by using multiple/different PIDs or any other methods will void all of that person's Plays.
How to obtain a Free PID and update your PID contact information: A valid PID issued by Sponsor and password will be required to play the Game. A PID and password can be obtained for free at the Website by registering as a new member. A new PID is not required if a participant already possesses a valid PID issued by Sponsor. Entrants must have a valid email address. No responsibility is assumed for failure to contact a participant due to that participant’s failure to maintain or update his/her contact information. Contact information may be updated by following the online instructions. Each participant is responsible for the security of his/her PID and password. Each participant should take precautions to keep his/her PID and password private to prevent unauthorized use. Sponsor will not be responsible for any losses, damages or consequences you may suffer due to careless or unauthorized use of a PID and password. Participants must use only one (1) PID and password and must only use the PID and password assigned to participant by Sponsor. Should any participant attempt to use more than one PID and/or password, or a PID and/or password that was not assigned to participant, that participant and their Plays may be disqualified.
4. PRIZES/ODDS: Grand Prizes (6,000): Each Grand Prize winner will receive a $50.00 MasterCard® Prepaid E-Code. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $50.00 each. First Prizes (15,000): Each First Prize winner will receive a $25.00 MasterCard® Prepaid E-Code. ARV: $25.00 each.
Prepaid E-Codes are subject to terms and conditions as set by the MasterCard® issuer, First California Bank and are only valid for use at certain online retailers that accept MasterCard® Prepaid E-Codes as payment. Winners must register their prize within 30 days and redeem their Prepaid E-Code within 90 days at which time the Prepaid E-Code will expire. Winners must accept prize as stated by Sponsor, or prize may be forfeited. Winners may not substitute, assign or transfer a prize, or redeem a prize for cash, but Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with a prize of equal or greater value should a stated prize become unavailable. Odds of winning depend on the number of Plays received and the order in which such Plays are received. Total ARV of all prizes offered is $675,000.00. Limit one (1) Grand Prize per PID/person. Limit one (1) First Prize per PID/person. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded.
5. GENERAL CONDITIONS: By participating, (a) entrants agree that R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Company, its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (“Promotion Parties”) are indemnified, released and will be held harmless by entrants from any and all liability, for any damages, injuries or losses of any kind to person(s), including death, or property, arising directly or indirectly from the acceptance, possession, misuse or use of prize or his/her participation in this Game or any Game-related activity; and (b) winners grant (and agree to confirm such grant in writing promptly upon request) to Sponsor and those acting under Sponsor's authority the right to the use of his/her name, photograph, likeness, voice, image, statements and biographical information at any time or times for advertising, trade, publicity and promotional purposes in any media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide and on the World Wide Web, without review, notification, approval or additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. All winners are subject to age verification and confirmation that they meet the eligibility criteria set forth in Rule #1. If any prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, or if a winner is found to be ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, prize may be forfeited. Prepaid e-Codes will be awarded online instantly. To redeem Prepaid E-Codes, follow the online instructions. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address and/or telephone number of entrants. Federal, state and local income and other taxes on the prizes, if any, are solely the responsibility of the winners.
6. LIABILITY LIMITATIONS: Sponsor, its agencies, Web masters/suppliers, contractors and vendors are not responsible for lost, late, stolen, misdirected, or non-delivered Plays or e-mails, or for lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), Website or other connections availability, accessibility or traffic congestion, miscommunications, or failed computer, network, telephone, satellite, cable hardware, software or lines, or technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of Plays or other information or the failure to capture or loss of any such information. Sponsor, its agencies, Web masters/suppliers, vendors and contractors are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Website users, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Game and assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or tampering with or hacking of Website. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the operation of the Game or Website, to be acting in violation of the terms of the Website or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to threaten, abuse or harass any other person. Sponsor, its agencies, and Web masters/suppliers are not responsible for injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this Game or downloading or copying materials from or use of Website. If, for any reason, Game is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, hacking, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Game, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend Game and randomly determine winners from eligible, non-suspect Plays received prior to action taken, or as otherwise deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. If due to a computer programming or other error, or more prizes are claimed than intended to be awarded according to Rule #4, prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all prize claims received. If a drawing is required, it will be conducted by the Judges who are independent from Sponsor and whose decisions shall be final. In no event will Sponsor be liable for more than the stated number of prizes in Rule #4. All potentially winning Plays are subject to verification in the sole discretion of the Sponsor. In the event of an identity dispute, the eligible person to whom the PID was issued by the Sponsor will be deemed to be the participant and must comply with these Official Rules. Liability for a defective Play is limited to another Play during the current or subsequent Day, in Sponsor’s reasonable discretion.
IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR, ITS PARENT, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES AND RELATED COMPANIES, THEIR ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES, WEB MASTERS/SUPPLIERS, VENDORS, CONTRACTORS OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE GAME INTERNET SITE OR DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE GAME MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE RIGHT IS RESERVED TO SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
Any Game materials including, without limitation, the offer, the Abbreviated Rules, these Official Rules, advertising and promotional materials and announcement of winners containing production, printing or typographical errors or obtained outside authorized, legitimate channels are automatically void; and the liability of Sponsor, if any, is limited to the replacement of such materials, and recipient, by participating, releases Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, the Judges and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents from any and all losses, claims or damages that may result therefrom. Any inconsistencies between any advertising or other promotional announcements or any Abbreviated Rules and these Official Rules shall be resolved in favor of these Official Rules.
7. BINDING ARBITRATION: Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Game shall be settled by binding arbitration in a location determined by the arbitrator as set forth herein (provided that such location is reasonably convenient for claimant), or at such other location as may be mutually agreed upon by the parties, in accordance with the procedural rules for commercial disputes set forth in the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures of JAMS (“JAMS Rules and Procedures”) then prevailing, and judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The arbitrator shall be selected pursuant to the JAMS Rules and Procedures. The arbitrator shall apply North Carolina law consistent with the Federal Arbitration Act and applicable statutes of limitations, and shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law. If any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal (other than that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis), or otherwise conflicts with the rules and procedures established by JAMS, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting provision were not contained herein. If, however, the portion that is deemed invalid, unenforceable or illegal is that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis, then the entirety of this arbitration provision shall be null and void, and neither claimant nor Sponsor shall be entitled to arbitrate their dispute. Upon filing a demand for arbitration, all parties to such arbitration shall have the right of discovery, which discovery shall be completed within sixty days after the demand for arbitration is made, unless further extended by mutual agreement of the parties. THE ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH SHALL BE IN THE ENTRANT’S INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE OR JOIN THE CLAIMS OF OTHER PERSONS OR PARTIES WHO MAY BE SIMILARLY SITUATED. DO NOT ENTER THIS GAME IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO HAVE ANY CLAIM OR CONTROVERSY ARBITRATED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
BY PARTICIPATING IN SPONSOR’S GAME, EACH ENTRANT AND PRIZE WINNER AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE GAME, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY THROUGH BINDING ARBITRATION AS SET FORTH ABOVE, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED (IF ANY), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS' FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT OR PRIZE WINNER BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES), AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND (4) ENTRANT AND PRIZE WINNER'S REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO EVERY ENTRANT.
8. GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION: The Game Official Rules and the Game are governed by US law and are subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Game Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Game, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of North Carolina, U.S.A., without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules thereof, and any matters or proceedings which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in Rule #7 of these Official Rules and/or for entering any judgment on an arbitration award, shall take place in the State of North Carolina, in the City of Winston-Salem.
9. WINNERS' LIST: To obtain a list of the winners, mail your name and address on a first-class, self-addressed stamped envelope to: Crush Experience Instant-Win Game Winners' List, PO Box 3000-B, Dept. 924-721, Young America, MN 55558-3000 for receipt by July 31, 2014. Winners' Lists will be mailed after winners have been determined and verified.
SPONSOR: R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Company, 401 N. Main Street, Winston-Salem, NC 27101.
MasterCard® and its member financial institutions are neither sponsors of nor affiliated with this promotion. The MasterCard® Prepaid E-Code is issued by First California Bank pursuant to a license from MasterCard®.