Deal DetailsLast Edited by wootwootwoot April 17, 2014 at 08:16 AM
Your employer needs to be a part of Verizon Connections program.
- Click here to check eligibility
- Submit the form and wait for their email with the link.
- Select 2 year contract option
- Click "See other available promotions" to see the $39.99 pricing. See screenshot below
- FIOS Select HD (doesn't include sports channels)
- 15/5 Internet
- Free Fully Loaded Entertainment Pack (HBO etc) for 3 months. 50% off for months 4-12. You can cancel any time.
Other fees you will have to pay:
- Wireless Router ($5 per month or purchase for $99)
- Cable Box ($12 per month for 1 TV/ $20 per month for 2 TVs)
- DVR (Optional, $5 for single room DVR, $12 for multi room DVR)
My final bill (before taxes) for triple play + DVR will be $57 plus $99 one time fee for modem.
I added two more screenshots
- Confirmation email showing monthly price after equipment rental, taxes and "fees". First month's bill will be higher because it includes prorated charges for partial month plus installment for router.
- Screenshot of Select Your Promotion Offer window which a lot of people can't see. I hope you can show this screen to the CS rep to get the $39.99 package.
Some information about Verizon connections program:
- Available only in following states (Thanks johannbiermann)
- New Jersey
- New York
- Rhode Island
- Washington, DC
- Existing customers are eligible for the discount as well
- AFAIK the discount is $10 per month. Even if you don't get the discount, you can get the triple play for $49.99 a month (plus equipment, taxes).