1-Year UPS My Choice Premium Membership EXPIRED
Editor's Notes & Price Research
Be sure to turn off auto renew once you sign up. To turn off auto renew:
- Click on "Access UPS My Choice" under the Tracking tab
- Click on the "Preferences" link on the top right of the page
- Click "Edit" on the Membership Information box
- Uncheck the "I want UPS to automatically renew my membership" box.
• Log in: tps://www.ups.com/one-to-one/login
o Click on the Tracking tab
o Click on the UPS My Choice tab
o Click Manage Delivery Addresses
o Select Upgrade to Premium
o Then scroll to the bottom of the form to enter Promotion Code
o Enter the Promotion Code: BJFCQSAY5
YOU DO NOT NEED TO ENTER CREDIT CARD INFORMATION.
Attached screenshots of the benefits.
Promotion Code is no longer available (1054)
- Log in: https://www.ups.com/one-to-one/login
- Click on the Tracking tab
- Click on the UPS My Choice tab
- Click Manage Delivery Addresses (try this link if you can't find it.)
- Under "Change Membership Level", click "Upgrade to Premium"
- Then scroll to the bottom of the form to enter Promotion Code
- Enter the Promotion Code: BJFCQSAY5
- Click Apply Code. Do not enter your credit card details
- Click Next
- What exactly is this, anyway?
See this page for an explanation of UPS My Choice, and the services provided at each membership level: http://www.ups.com/content/us/en/...ember.html
- Do I need to provide my credit card details?
No. Click the Apply Code button before clicking Next. Leave the CC information blank.
- Can I use this to extend/renew my current Premium service?
In most cases, no. The upgrade option is not usually available until your current Premium service expires. Some have reported having the option however, so YMMV.
- Does the code stack?
No. Once you have any form of their Premium service the upgrade option is no longer available.