Wiki Community Board This can and should be used by you to post updated deal information. Be sure to read this because it may contain answers to your questions!
FAQ ABOUT HOW PS+ WORKS
- Games are usually only available for "free" during the month they are posted. Some games last longer, some less, but as a general rule, you only have the ability to "add" the free games to your collection during the given month.
- As such, you can't join one month and expect to go and get last month's free games.
- Games marked as "purchased" during the free period, but not actually downloaded onto the system, are still yours in your Download List for the duration of your subscription. You do not have to actually download the game to your console to have it stay in your library once the free period passes.
- The games are yours to play as long as your subscription is active. The games do not expire the month after they appear.
- Once your subscription lapses, you can no longer play the "free" games.
- Once resubscribed, all games you previously had access to will reappear in your Download List, as well as become active again on your console (if you hadn't deleted them).
- Games you purchase with a PS+ DISCOUNT are yours to keep, forever. Even at $0.99, yours forever.
- The PSN store will update with the Free pricing on the first Tuesday of every month, usually around 5PM EST. They hardly ever break this cycle, so don't start asking where your games are on the 1st of the month at 10am.
- Usually only one or two games are added for Free per week. Again, they hardly ever break this cycle, so don't start asking where all of your games are when they are not in the first update. They will roll out in the following weeks.
Last edited by wizard7926; 04-25-2014 at 09:15 AM..
The lesson here is never buy a discounted game when the store it on sale because they are going to offer it for free in a month or two. Puppeteer makes about the 4th or 5th game I made this mistake on. You'd think I would have learned by now.
I can never complain about free games but the only thing is they come out faster than I can finish them, other than that it's great and there are actual known titles rather than crap that you know who dishes out. No I'm not a fanboy I have both subs
PSN/Steam - angryblanket | XBL - cvuplait22 | Real life - Slickdealer
Slickdeals is able to share the best deals because of the contributions of users like you! If you found a great deal,
please share it with others by posting in our forums.
Welcome to Slickdeals!
Save money here by finding the lowest and cheapest price, best deals and bargains, and hot coupons. We're all about
community driven bargain hunting with thousands of free discounts, promo codes, reviews and price comparisons.
Don't worry, we'll help you find your way. If you haven't already, check out this
that explains the features of our site.