OneDrive Cloud Storage: 100GB $2/month, Office 365 Home + 1TB Per User $10/month, 15GB
Deal DetailsPromoted 07-18-2014 at 11:49 AM View Original Post
- 15GB (up from 7GB) Free
- 100GB $1.99/month
- 200GB $3.99/month
- Office 365 Home + 1TB per user (up to 5 users)+ 60 Skype World Minutes $9.99/month
- Click here and login/create an account
- Click on the "Get more storage" link on the bottom left of the page.
- Click on the "Buy more storage" button
- Sign In
- "XX GB available" is shown on the left bottom of the page.
- Click on "Get more storage" (or https://onedrive.live.c
om/options/ManageStorage) to see details and to "Buy more storage".
9/10: Upload file size limit increased to 10 GB and other updates: https://blog.onedrive.c
Quote :We have started rolling out the increased storage today, and you should see the additional space reflected in your account soon.
Quote :1. OneDrive will come with 15 GB for free (up from 7 GB)
2. All versions of Office 365 will come with 1 TB of OneDrive storage
For Office 365 Home ($9.99/mo) you’ll get 1 TB per person (up to 5 people), and with Office 365 Personal ($6.99/mo) and University ($79.99/4yr) you will get 1 TB per subscription. This is a great follow on to our April announcement that all OneDrive for Business customers will get 1 TB of cloud storage per person too.
3. We are dropping storage prices by over 70%
$1.99 for 100 GB (previously $7.49) and $3.99 for 200 GB (previously $11.49).
All of these updates will take effect in the next month [July]. For current subscribers, you are all set, you’ll automatically be moved to the lower prices.
Those who have the 25GB will keep it as their free tier [it's showing as Free 15 GB + Loyalty bonus 10 GC]
Base free tier [will be] 15GB (25GB if grandfathered in) and you can earn 3GB for camera roll and up to 5GB for inviting friends
OneDrive is beating/matching Google Drive (Frontpage Deal +207 at http://slickdeals.net/f/6785444)
- Google Drive wants $9.99/month for 1 TB, and you don't get Office.
- With Office 365 Home , you can get up to 5 TB (1 TB per person) for $9.99/month.
- With Office 365 University , $79.99/4/12 is about $1.67/month for 1 TB.
- With Office 365 Personal , you save $3/month against Google Drive, and you get to use Office.
- You can save even more if you do $69.99/year, or
- Amazon $69: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00HV9IM58/, or
- If you buy a PC or (select) tablet at Staples/OD/OM/BestBuy, you save $20 and it becomes $49.99.
- 15 GB matches google Drive.
- But you can also earn 3GB for camera roll and up to 5GB for inviting friends: http://slickdeals.net/f/6730792
- So you can get more than 15 GB for free.
This offer was renewed. Now codes can be redeemed until February 28th.
You can also buy two years of 200GB on ebay for under $20 ($95.76 value by current rates.) These redemption codes are being sold by individuals who obtained them when they purchased a Surface 2.
Upload file size limit is now officially 10 GB as of 9/10.