AMEX Sync - Cell Phone Bill Payment, Enroll your Amex and pay your bill $75+ or more, get $15 statement credit (3x) - YMMV
Enroll your eligible Card by 8/15/14 & pay your AT&T Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, or Verizon Wireless cell phone bill of $75+ online by 11/15/14 & get $15 back. Limit 3 statement credits. Make it easy and sign up for auto pay!
Limit 3 statement credits per American Express online account. Enrollment limited. Offer is non-transferable. In order to be eligible for the offer, you must enroll your Card by August 15, 2014 and use that Card to pay your cell phone bill online and in the amount of $75 or more in a single transaction directly with the listed merchants' website by November 15, 2014. Offer excludes all other payments other than online. Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after November 15, 2014, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase. Note that American Express may not receive information about your qualifying purchase from the merchant until all of the items from your qualifying purchase have been provided. Statement credit may be reversed if qualifying purchase is returned/cancelled. If American Express does not receive information that identifies your transaction as qualifying for the offer, you will not receive the statement credit. For example, your transaction will not qualify if it is not made directly with the merchant. In addition, in most cases, you will not receive the statement credit if your transaction is made with an electronic wallet or through a third party.
- only certain geographies (why make the offer to people who don't live near your stores)
- only to cardholders who have (or more likely have not) used their Amex card at your store in the last X months (think about it, if you are a regular shopper of my business - I don't need to give you a coupon - you shop regularly already) Or if you are a regular shopper 2x a year, can I make it 3x; or if you normally spend $35 - can I get you to spent $75?
- only to cardholders who have made a purchase in your category using their Amex card in the last X months - but not purchased at your store
- only certain types of Amex cards (if you read these forums you would think this is the biggest differentiator, but in fact it is one of the least used)
- And there are many other permutations
Some companies may decide to partner with Amex and blast the coupon out to the masses of Amex cardholders - others (like what I am working on) can literally get down to personalized marketing.
When Amex has the twitter offers - anybody can sign up. But for the coupons placed in accounts the level of personalization is growing each day.
This post can be edited by most users to provide up-to-date information about developments of this thread based on user responses, and user findings. Feel free to add, change or remove information shown here as it becomes available. This includes new coupons, rebates, ideas, thread summary, and similar items.
Once a Thread Wiki is added to a thread, "Create Wiki" button will disappear. If you would like to learn more about Thread Wiki feature, click here.