Thread DetailsLast Edited by snoozie August 30, 2011 at 09:16 AM
please also feel free to add ANY and ALL coupon PDFs you have to the wiki, so SDers can come to one place to grab a JCP coupon!
if you don't have the time/desire to take the survey please post the survey access code(s) & date in the wiki or even PM me, so the coupon can be generated and PDF'ed for all to benefit from!
this thread can only provide so many coupons if only a couple of people are sharing what they have, so let's keep this going strong with everyone's help please!! thanks :o)
**NOTE** the PDFs are labeled by expiration date (02032011 = Feb 3, 2011)
please remember to rep those who have helped you get your deal! this thread is made by and for SDers and everyone should get the credit they deserve!
August 11, 2011, 3:13 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.
AUG11SUR (validation code: 615037496)
PRINTABLE SURVEY COUPONS:
*note the naming scheme is JCP15_MMDDYYY.pdf
**SURVEY COUPONS CAN NO LONGER BE STACKED**
1) rewards certificate = a $10 off $10 coupon JCPenney sends in your email when you achieve a certain number of points (ie. 1 point per dollar spent at JCPenney). This happens when you join their rewards program.
2) free shipping coupon = as the name implies, this gives you free shipping on certain orders at jcp.com.
3) email coupon = coupons sent by JCPenney to your email some of which are unique and others are not.
4) survey coupons = after you buy at JCPenney, there is a survey code printed on your receipt. Do the survey and get 15% off your next purchase. These coupons are multi-use, so that is why they are here in the wiki, so that many people can use them and get 15% off everytime they shop.
5) mobile coupons - Coupons send to your mobile phone. They always give you a link to a website as well, so you can either show them the txt message on you phone with the coupon code, or print out the website page on the txt msg link.
HOW STACKING COUPONS WORKS (IN STORE):
1. 15% off survey coupon can be stacked with any other coupon
2. Rewards Certificates can be stacked with any other coupon.
3. You can only use ONE of any other coupon (Due to policy)
Examples (most common):
You CAN use $10 off Rewards Certificate + $15 off $75 coupon.
You CAN use $10 off Rewards Certificate + $10 off $50 coupon.
You CAN use $10 off Rewards Certificate + $10 off $25 coupon.
You CAN use $10 off Rewards Certificate + 15% Survey coupon.
You CAN use $10 off Rewards Certificate + 15% Email coupon.
You CAN NOT combine a $15 off $75 coupon and $10 off $50 coupon.
You CAN NOT combine a $10 off $50 coupon and $10 off $25 coupon.
You CAN NOT combine a $10 off $50 coupon and 15% Email coupon.
YMMV: You can also combine an email coupon and a mobile coupon, but this is ymmv depending on the cashier. Some cashiers won't let you do it, but the system will accept them. Therefore, it is possible to use an email coupon, a mobile coupon, a 15% off survey coupon, and $10 rewards certificate, even if the mobile and email coupons are for the same amount off.
Be sure to watch out for the exclusion on the bottom of the coupons, they are restricted by the system. So, for example, if you try to buy Levi's jeans with the 15% off coupon, the system won't allow you to even if the cashier tries to apply it.
HOW STACKING COUPONS WORKS (ONLINE):
You can ONLY combine 1 rewards certificate and 1 other coupon of your choice, it's the only method of combining coupons.