Last Day: Chase United MileagePlus Explorer Credit Card Earn 50,000 Bonus Miles When you Spend $2000 in First 3-Months (expired)
Sorry you missed this deal! Add Alert For "Chase United Explorer Miles"
Chase is offering 50,000 Bonus Miles with New Chase United MileagePlus Explorer Credit Card Approval after you spend $2000 during the first 3 months. You will also receive 5,000 bonus miles when you add an authorized user and make a purchase in the first three months. Thanks icarius2010
Deal Editor's Note: Refer to the forum thread for additional details
This can and should be used by you to post updated deal information.
Be sure to read this because it may contain answers to your questions!
- LIMITED TIME OFFER: Start with 50,000 bonus miles after you spend $2,000 in the first 3 months
- Earn an additional 5,000 miles when you add an authorized user and make a purchase in the first three months
- Check your first bag for free – save up to $100 per roundtrip
- Enjoy priority boarding privileges and visit the United Club with two one-time-use passes every year
- No foreign transaction fees!
- Earn double miles on tickets purchased from United, and 1 mile per $1 on all other purchases
- Your miles don’t expire as long as you’re a Cardmember, with no limit to the number of miles you can earn
- Use your miles for any seat, any time, on any United flight
- $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95
This post can be edited by most users to provide up-to-date information about developments of this thread based on user responses, and user findings. Feel free to add, change or remove information shown here as it becomes available. This includes new coupons, rebates, ideas, thread summary, and similar items.
Once a Thread Wiki is added to a thread, "Create Wiki" button will disappear. If you would like to learn more about Thread Wiki feature, click here.
These responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
- Add To Existing List