Chase is offering 50,000 Bonus Miles with New Chase United MileagePlus Explorer Credit Card Approval after you spend $2000 during the first 3 months. You will also receive 5,000 bonus miles when you add an authorized user and make a purchase in the first three months. Thanks icarius2010
Editor's Notes & Price Research
Refer to the forum thread for additional details
You can go to united.com to see the offer directly, or use the link
- LIMITED TIME OFFER: Start with 50,000 bonus miles after you spend $2,000 in the first 3 months
- Earn an additional 5,000 miles when you add an authorized user and make a purchase in the first three months
- Check your first bag for free – save up to $100 per roundtrip
- Enjoy priority boarding privileges and visit the United Club with two one-time-use passes every year
- No foreign transaction fees!
- Earn double miles on tickets purchased from United, and 1 mile per $1 on all other purchases
- Your miles don’t expire as long as you’re a Cardmember, with no limit to the number of miles you can earn
- Use your miles for any seat, any time, on any United flight
- $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95
This post can be edited by most users to provide up-to-date information about developments of this thread based on user responses, and user findings. Feel free to add, change or remove information shown here as it becomes available. This includes new coupons, rebates, ideas, thread summary, and similar items.
Once a Thread Wiki is added to a thread, "Create Wiki" button will disappear. If you would like to learn more about Thread Wiki feature, click here.