"Starting next week, whenever a T-Mobile Simple Choice customer throws a lifeline to a Sprint (or AT&T or Verizon) customer and brings them to the Un-carrier, both receive unlimited LTE data for a full year on T-Mobile’s blazing-fast LTE network, at no additional charge. T-Mobile Simple Choice customers who already have unlimited LTE data receive a $10 credit each month for twelve months."
Link to full offer details from T-Mobile
There should be an exception made for this thread, both sides benefit in this T-Mobile offer. I understand Slickdeals doesn't want people posting tons of referral links and people trying to make money off people clicking on those links, this deal is nothing like that. This T-Mobile deal involves nobody making money off anything, both parties get unlimited data for 12 months......people are just helping each other out to get unlimited data, just let it go -Gigahertz21
Phonic also posted, "It would be nice if Slickdeals would enforce the spirit of the policy and not take it as a flat out rule in circumstances that make no sense. I can't see any harm in people being able to share referrals."
Slickdeals only likes referrals when they get the credit, thus all the BS sheet sets with FP and 1000 TU. Welcome to saving you money!
Cheapest phone currently on 8/21 is a Nokia Luma 521 for $50.
As of 8/21/14, the Nokia 521 is also on sale for the same price (new no refurb) at microsoft: http://slickdeals.net/f/7142578-nokia-lumia-521-t-mobile-49-w-fs?v=1
FREESIM promo code still active as well.
Both and referrer and referee need to be on normal postpaid Simple Choice plans. Prepaid plans and older grandfathered plans are ineligible.
-Referring someone onto Simple Choice family plan work?
Step to follow (in this order):
1) The referrer MUST create an account on http://referral.t-mobile.com. This has to be done in order for the referee to identify who referred them in The Referral Database of What.
- Note that the website account credentials is completely different from http://www.t-mobile.com.
- If you happen to have 10 family members on your line, you would not only have to create 10 separate accounts (optional, as not many people need access to http://my.t-mobile.com),
but you'd have to create 10 unique accounts on http://referral.t-mobile.com
2) The referee can now register @ http://referral.t-mobile.com.
- At this point during the signup process, it will ask "how did you hear about us?" From a dropdown, you say that you were referred.
- You then put in the Phone # of the person that referred you. If this phone number does not exist in The Referral Database of What, you cannot proceed.
- This is why it is imperative that Step 1) occurs first.
- It will identify your referrer. It will show the name of the account associated with the referrer. This is to confirm that you want the referrer to receive the referral. Continue
3) That's pretty much it. From this point forward, login to http://referral.t-mobile.com (both the referrer AND the referee, and BOTH can see the status of the referral).
- Note that mine still says Pending Referral or whatever. However I already received the unlimited 4G hi-speed data.
- I'm assuming once it's approved, both parties will receive the $25 T-Mobile Store Credit Card.
This post can be edited by most users to provide up-to-date information about developments of this thread based on user responses, and user findings. Feel free to add, change or remove information shown here as it becomes available. This includes new coupons, rebates, ideas, thread summary, and similar items.
Once a Thread Wiki is added to a thread, "Create Wiki" button will disappear. If you would like to learn more about Thread Wiki feature, click here.