Taco Bell Everlasting Dollars Promotion ~ 10/5/14 & 10/21/14
2. Eligibility: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, 18 years of age or older as of claim date/entry. Employees of Taco Bell Corp. (the "Sponsor"), Deutsch LA Inc., Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. ("Administrator"), their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies (collectively "Sponsor and its Parties") and the immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) and household members of each, are not eligible to participate or win. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law.
3. Here’s How it Works: During the Promotion Period, single one dollar bills will be randomly distributed in each of eleven (11) cities (one per city). Beginning on August 25, 2014, Taco Bell will release one video each day for eleven (11) days on Taco Bell’s webpage (INSERT URL) and/or on other Taco Bell social media channels that discloses the winning serial number on the distributed dollar bill and the city in which the dollar bill was released. Look for the dollar bill(s) with the winning serial number(s) during the Promotion Period and if you are in possession of one, follow the prize claim instructions in Rule #4 below. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of dollar bills in circulation. Estimated Odds are 1:2,400,000,000. (NOTE: Based on the number of one dollar bills printed (http://www.moneyfactor
4. To Claim Prizes: If you are in possession of a one dollar bill with a specified winning serial number, make a copy of the dollar bill (for your records) and mail your winning original dollar bill and a 3" x 5" card, hand printed with your name, complete address, daytime phone number and date of birth via a traceable method, to: Taco Bell Everlasting Claims, Attn: KT, 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747, to be postmarked by October 6, 2014 and received by October 13, 2014. Proof of mailing claim does not constitute proof of delivery. The submission of claim is solely the responsibility of participant, who assumes all risk of loss, damage, destruction, delay and misdirection of claim. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for lost, late, illegible, damaged, misdirected, postage-due, separated or torn mail. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Dollar bill will be returned to claimant after verification.
5. Verification: Claims are subject to verification at the sole discretion of Sponsor/Administrator. Claims will be void if dollar bills are found to be tampered with in any way or if the dollar bill was not original/authentic and the serial number cannot be verified or any numbers in the serial number were altered in any way. No prize will be awarded to the holder of a dollar bill that is determined to be void or otherwise ineligible and Sponsor shall have no further obligation or liability in respect thereof.
6. Grand Prizes: Up to a maximum of eleven (11) Grand Prizes are available to be won. Each Grand Prize consists of Taco Bell gift cards in the amount of $10,000, and a check for $3,500 (to help defray winner’s tax liability) (Retail Value $13,500). The total value of all eleven (11) prizes is $13,500 x 11 or $148,500. Terms and conditions and expiration dates on gift cards may apply. Limit one (1) prize per person/household/email address. In the event that any of the winning dollar bills are not claimed, that prize will not be awarded and if all eleven (11) dollar bills are not claimed, one (1) prize will be awarded in a second chance random drawing – see Rule #7. Winner of each prize (and their parent/legal guardian for any minor participants) will be solely responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes on prizes and all other expenses related to the acceptance or use of any prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any fees, costs or additional charges resulting from the use of the prizes. Winners of the prizes must have a valid U.S. mailing address. Prizes cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes. Winner(s) will be required to execute and return via email/mail, an affidavit of eligibility/liability and publicity release (where legal) within five (5) days of notification or prize will be forfeited and an alternate will be selected as described below. Prizes will be mailed via UPS or USPS to the winners within four (4) to six (6) weeks from date of winner verification. Return of any prize or prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and alternate selection as described below.
7. Second Chance Sweepstakes/Drawing for One (1) Grand Prize: In the event that none of the Grand Prizes are claimed or awarded for any reason, a Second Chance Drawing Sweepstakes via Twitter will be conducted by the Administrator on or about October 22, 2014, to award one (1) Grand Prize from among all eligible Second Chance Drawing entries received. Odds of winning via the Second Chance Drawing depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period and whether all prizes are unclaimed during the Promotion Period. Decisions of Administrator are final on all matters relating to this drawing. To enter, an entrant must be a www.twitter.com/TacoBell Follower on Twitter and accept Taco Bell Tweets. Then, during the Sweepstakes Period, tweet @TacoBell with the 8-digit serial number (you may omit the letters) on any one (1) of your own dollar bills via Twitter. You must have that dollar bill in your possession in order to win or claim a prize. The tweet must include the hashtag #TBGoldenDollar and #Sweepsentry. Entries must be 140 characters or less, including the hashtag. You must be a @TacoBell follower from time of entry through time of prize award and have your account settings set to "unprotected" or "public" to receive a Direct Message ("DM") in order to be contacted for the chance to win the prize. The required response to such DM (e.g., full name, mailing address, email address, etc.) must be received within three (3) calendar days (including Weekends and Postal Holidays) from the time initial DM was sent or potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner will be selected. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for undeliverable DM resulting from any form of active or passive filtering by Twitter or for insufficient space in user’s account to receive DM. Return of any DM as undeliverable will result in disqualification of potential winner and an alternate potential winner will be selected. Winner will then be required to execute and return via email/mail, an affidavit of eligibility/liability and publicity release (where legal) within five (5) days of notification or prize will be forfeited and an alternate will be selected. Prize will be mailed via UPS or USPS to the winner within four (4) to six (6) weeks from date of winner verification. Return of prize or prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and alternate selection. You must have a Twitter account to enter. If you do not have a Twitter account, visit www.Twitter.com. There is no cost to create a Twitter account. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder of the Twitter account associated with the entry. Limit one entry per person. A person can use only one Twitter account to enter. If an Entrant submits more than the stated number of entries permitted, and/or if the Sponsor suspects that an entrant attempted to obtain additional entries by using multiple Twitter accounts, all entries from that entrant may be disqualified. Entries must comply with Twitter Rules and Terms of Service. Any entry deemed inappropriate or containing text, which in Sponsor’s sole discretion is inappropriate will be disqualified. Any entry or portion thereof that is, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, obscene, profane, lewd, defamatory, references to sex, nudity, acts of violence or acts that may cause harm, contains any proper names, third party materials, or otherwise violates or infringes (or may infringe) any copyright, trademark, logo, mark that identifies a brand or other proprietary right of any person living or deceased (including but not limited to rights of privacy or publicity or portrayal in a false light) or entity, sexual in nature, or is otherwise objectionable, will disqualify the entrant as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Entry must be in keeping with Sponsor’s image and may not be offensive, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. All entries must be the sole, original work of the entrants and must be in English. By submitting an entry, you hereby grant the Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, assigns, licensees, and legal representatives the irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide right to use, reproduce, edit, market, store, distribute, have distributed, publicly and privately display, communicate, publicly and privately perform, transmit, have transmitted, create derivative works based upon, and promote the entry (as such may be edited and modified by the Sponsor in its discretion) for editorial, commercial, promotional and all other purposes (including posting on any websites). Normal Internet access, phone/usage charges imposed by your online/phone service will apply. All entries become property of the Sponsor. Entries will not be judged.
Serial Numbers being posted here on the map: http://www.everlasting
Dollar Bill #1 for August 26 Released in Los Angeles Serial # B880702171
Dollar Bill #2 for August 27 Released in Chicago Serial # K 45754943 H
Don't know when these got released but here's three more...
San Diego, CA Serial # B 62237851 K
Nashville, TN Serial # F 31303867 L
Detroit, MI Serial # J 02576222 G