Note, some zip code exclusions; see offer for details. You must process your photo ID at the park's Season Pass Processing Center by November 2, 2014 to receive the Free Parking and Free Gold Pass Upgrade.
- Promotions include:
- Free Admission for remainder of 2014 and for 2015
- Gold Season Pass Upgrade
- Free Parking on Each Gold Season Pass for 2014 & 2015
- Admission and Free Parking at Other Six Flags Theme Parks (refer to Participating Parks guide for your area)
- Bring-A-Friend Free (on select dates)
- VIP Early Entry
- Fright Fest or Holiday In the Park Admission for 2014 (check offer for details)
- Great America, Chicago (4+ Passes) $62 each
- Six Flags New England $50 each
- New Jersey
- New York
- Lake George, New York (2+ Passes) $50 each
- La Ronde Montreal, Quebec, Canada (4+ Passes) $45 each
Editor's Notes & Price Research
Offer is valid through September 1. Refer to the forum thread for additional details.
Prices will depend on which park you buy your season passes from, but note you must pick them up in person at that park (so you can't choose the cheapest park and then pick them up at another). Choose your Six Flags location on this page and then got to the "Passes and Membership" page (or click on the "Labor Day Flash" ad).
Note: Some locations have the offer as 4+ for getting the upgrade, but the per-ticket price is less. These appear to be locations where they do not have 2 parks together (like water plus rides).
Discover card also offers 5% cashback on all purchases at Six Flags and online. See here for info on signing up.
As an examples, at Six Flags Great Adventure in New Jersey the prices are $62 per ticket (2+) for the Gold Combo Tickets with additional 5% cashback from Discover.
******* UPDATE *******
>>> Disclaimer: What I am quoting are my experiences at Six Flags NJ, not guaranteed to hold everywhere (or even again at NJ). <<<<
Since I just returned from our day at Six Flags New Jersey (Great Adventure) I thought I would post a few of our experiences (I mentioned these in this thread but consolidated them here):
I purchased 6 regular season passes this morning online, 4 for my family and 2 for my in-laws. The special gives us gold membership (which includes free parking) if picked up prior to November 2.
1. When we parked this morning (prior to getting our "gold" upgrade), we showed our printed season pass voucher which also notes the "gold upgrade" option. I just explained we were picking up our gold membership today and the guy let us in with free parking.
2. Only my family went today (not my in-laws), but when we went to the season pass redemption center (inside the park) we were able to get all 6 season passes (without showing ID or even having all the season pass vouchers). Only kids under 10 need a picture pass, all others do not need a picture.
3. The people working in the season pass redemption center said we would not get the 2014 coupons (which are loaded to your season pass card) but we would get the 2015 coupons the first time we attend in 2015. However, after leaving the redemption center and registering my season pass card here I saw that the 2014 coupons were loaded to my card. When we ate dinner at the park today I showed our season pass at the restaurant we ate and they gave us 50% off our second meal (one of the coupons) without even scanning our card. So I suspect we can use that again anyway.
4. They have not released the 2015 coupons yet, but I attached a picture of the 2014 food coupons to give you an idea of what to expect.
For parks showing a 2 or 4 pass minimum to get the deal price, there is a Paypal workaround using a Discover promo code. See post.
Six Flags New England has many private parking lots actually closer than the official Six Flags parking lot, prices range from $3-5 everyday. This is for reference for anyone actually considering the $20 parking fee with the parks lot.