$10 off Your First Bill w/ Check App for iOS or Android
Deal DetailsPromoted 08-30-2014 at 11:24 PM View Original Post
- Download and install the Check app for iOS or Android.
- Login or setup an account.
- Add an account once you login (Bills & Utilities, Credit Cards, Insurance, Loans, and more).
- Select a bill you would like to pay.
- On the top right of the screen, click on the present box icon and click on the Try It now button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to pay your bill and you will see $10 off paid by Check on your invoice.
Editor's Notes & Price Research
If your payment method is your bank, there is no fee, however if you pay using your credit card, there may be a service fee. Check is an Intuit company. For more information, please visit their site. Refer to the forum thread for additional information.
2. Set up Check account
3. Select bills you need to pay (at least one)
4. Find present box in upper right hand corner of app, select and see offer for: Today only: Get $10 off your first bill. Pay one now!
5. Select Try it now option
6. Pay bill - MUST BE BIG BILLER
7. Enter payee and payer information, minimum amount I used was $10 (free $10).
8. At invoice, see offer for $10 off bill pay
9. Pay bill with $10 being paid by check. Thanks check.
If you signed up and did not receive your $10 promo, then email firstname.lastname@example.org to request that you be given your $10 promo or request that your account be canceled.
- Bank: free
- Credit/debit card $0-125: $4.99
- Credit/debit card $125+: 4%
- Send now: free
- Schedule: free
- Expedited: $6.99