Deal DetailsLast Edited by notnyhottie88 September 22, 2014 at 12:32 PM
Source of this deal is the personal shopper i follow: "All Shop Your Way members who are signed up as Personal Shopper clients on Wednesday, September 24th will be rewarded with $5 in points (5,000 points)! The points will start to show up in accounts on September 26th and are good for three days."
To get a personal shopper:
1. Sign on to SYWR Portal at www.shopyourway
2. Select "Apps" on the horizontal menu bar running just below the search window at the top of the page, then click Personal Shopper. Then click start here
4. Choose a Personal Shopper from the list. I chose the one with SD in it. You can choose anyone you want.
5. Once you select a personal shopper wait until 9/26 and the points will just show up in your account by the end of the day
6. Everyone who picks one will get a $5 off $25 coupon AND on Friday you will get a free $5 in points
1. If you already have a personal shopper then you don't have to do anything? no. Everybody who has a personal shopper selected will get the points,
2. Does it matter who you choose? no you will get the points with anybody chosen
3. If i become a personal shopper myself will I get the points? No, if you yourself are a personal shopper you will not get the points
4. What are the terms? No terms. Can be used on anything in-store or online. You can stack with existing points and coupons
5. Are any personal shoppers better than the others? probably not
6. When do the points expire? 3 days after being issued