Thread DetailsLast Edited by rogere September 27, 2014 at 12:28 PM
If you ordered the lg l90's from tmobile at $24 each (see how to do it!) then you are eligible to trade in a device for each one you ordered . So if you ordered 4x L90's then you can trade in 4 devices. What I did was buy 5x L90's (one for each of my lines), 3 of them were sold on amazon for 140 each and the other two I kept for my parents. So now That i had ordered the 5 L90's I was eligible to trade in 5 devices. I chose to trade in 5x iphone4, T-mobile's trade in value for them right now is $201 for each even though they go for only $75 on ebay. I traded in the iphones at t-mobile online(Link to trade-in site ) for total of $1,005 even though it only only costs $375 for them all on ebay. I really only to trade in 4 to have enough for the note 4($750).
- You can use the money on a different device
- Since you trade-in online you have to ship the phones into( shipping labels are provided)
- if you are an advantage rewards member then you can make the deal slicker by getting a $25 rewards card for each L90 you got in the beginning http://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-4791
- If you cant find your order number: go to my.tmobile site, on right side of mainpage under alerts click "view account activity" order number will be found under the category "device"
- ebay links to some cheap iphone 4's (not as cheap as when i first bough them)
I will try to answer as many questions as they arise and update the info