Deal DetailsLast Edited by simba007 October 28, 2014 at 07:29 PM
To Receive your Promotional Discount by 11/09/2014, you must:
1. Link your eligible American Express Card to your Amazon.com account.
2. Add products sold and shipped by Amazon.com to your Shopping cart.
3. Enter the promo code SWP20AMR in the box provided on the checkout page and pay for at least a portion of your order with Membership Rewards points.
4. Up to $20 of savings will be reflected on the final order checkout page.
Link for reference
• Cards such as the Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card, Blue Cash® from American Express, Hilton Honors® Card from American Express, Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express and JetBlue Card from American Express do not participate in the Membership Rewards program and are not eligible for Shop with Points.
Remember: This works only for products being sold directly by Amazon.com. You must pay for at least part of your purchase using your registered AMEX card with Membership Rewards Program, and use the promo code in order to get $20 off.
The OP says this is for American Express credit cards with Membership Rewards program.
Please keep that distinction in mind. Only a select few American Express credit cards use the Membership Rewards program as their points system.
Some of these Membership Rewards cards are, but are not limited to:
- AMEX Premier Gold Rewards Card
- AMEX Business Gold Rewards Card
- AMEX Platinum Rewards Card
- AMEX Business Platinum Rewards Card
- AMEX Everyday as well
- AMEX Blue (standard, not Cash)
Step by step instructions:
- Find an item on Amazon.com you want that is being SOLD AND SHIPPED by Amazon! (AmazonBasics products are ok, since Amazon owns that.) (Just because it says Prime shipping doesn't mean it's sold by Amazon!) This promo code ONLY discounts items sold by Amazon!
- After you've found an item, add to cart and go to your shopping cart.
- Under payment methods, click "change" for payment methods. If you have not yet done so, add your American Express credit card that has Membership Rewards enrolled. Once that card is added, you should be able to see "Pay with membership rewards" as an option next to the card linked that has the AMEX membership rewards program. Insert a value of at least $0.10.
- Once you do that and go back to the checkout screen, you can add the promo code.
- Does the promo code not let you apply? Then check to make sure the product you added is being SOLD directly by Amazon. This code will ONLY discount items that are sold by Amazon, up to $20.
OFFICIAL Registration Page - to Register & Sync your AMEX Account with Amazon --> amzn.to/11LszX6
This post can be edited by most users to provide up-to-date information about developments of this thread based on user responses, and user findings. Feel free to add, change or remove information shown here as it becomes available. This includes new coupons, rebates, ideas, thread summary, and similar items.
Once a Thread Wiki is added to a thread, "Create Wiki" button will disappear. If you would like to learn more about Thread Wiki feature, click here.