SYWR $5 with Personal Shopper by 10/22 - Points Loaded 10/24
Deal DetailsLast Edited by widgit October 17, 2014 at 05:19 PM
This is NOT a "click and get x points" deal. You do have to do a bit of work by signing up through SYWR.com for an account and then signing up for a Personal Shopper. If you do so before 10/22, then 5,000 points ($5) will be deposited onto your SYWR card/account on 10/24, good until 10/26.
EDIT: Confirmed with 3 different Personal Shoppers that it will be for all clients, new or continued.
1. If you already have a personal shopper then you don't have to do anything? no. Everybody who has a personal shopper selected will get the points,
2. Does it matter who you choose? no you will get the points with anybody chosen
3. If i become a personal shopper myself will I get the points? No, if you yourself are a personal shopper you will not get the points
4. What are the terms? No terms. Can be used on anything in-store or online. You can stack with existing points and coupons
5. Are any personal shoppers better than the others? probably not
6. When do the points expire? 3 days after being issued
This post can be edited by most users to provide up-to-date information about developments of this thread based on user responses, and user findings. Feel free to add, change or remove information shown here as it becomes available. This includes new coupons, rebates, ideas, thread summary, and similar items.
Once a Thread Wiki is added to a thread, "Create Wiki" button will disappear. If you would like to learn more about Thread Wiki feature, click here.