AT&T Users AT&T Will double you 10GB TO 20GB DEAD BUT! ->> NEW 10-TO-15GB!
Thread DetailsLast Edited by pattuspl November 18, 2014 at 03:27 PM
[*]NEW!10GB to 15GB to match Verizon possible to get via chat/regular reps or retentions whichever you prefer / Updated: 11/18/14
- NEW! 2GB to 4GB plans are also eligble!!! // // Not Updated since posting date
- NEW! 1GB to 2GB plans are also eligble!!! -- Few people were able to get on it no gurantee though! // Not Updated since posting date
- Mobile-Share Plans ONLY
[10GB-TO-20GB Archive Only]
[*]I am not a AT&T customer,am a Verizon customer but love helping people![*]I am just passing the word and spreading some awesome info!
Please share your success stories!!
- Aquasinisin POST #2 was ABLE TO DO IT on AT&T CHAT
- Posted by: drkhelmet Regular chat agent wouldn't do it , but they can transfer you to retentions via chat and they took care of it for me.
- Posted by: rdj1986 just a note. .. the rep mentioned to me that offer is available for 1 to 2gb (not sure on this), 2 to 4gb, 5 to 10gb, and 15 to 30gb..... hope this is helpful!
- ^ this might be huge for people even on 2GB PLANS!
READ THIS FIRST. This is for a permanent upgrade, does not end
Dial 611 and as soon as you get a CSR, tell them you would like to speak to retentions. If they ask why, tell them you're interested in an upgrade only they can give.
Tell them you are interested in 10GB double data promo that gives you 20GB REMEMBER only retentions can do it normal CSR will not be able to.
At that point they should offer to double your 10 gigabyte plan at its current pricing.
* if you have a hard time you can try by telling them to match Sprints 20GB plan.
**updated by patt
Chat Through Retention Worked for me because waiting time was more than 10 minutes
Just ask them to transfer you to a Retentions rep, if they first CSR is unwilling to help, ask to be transferred to another rep, easy.
!*Updated by TheIVJackal*!
Deal is dead for 10GB since 10/24/2014, it still works for 1 or 2GB
10GB to 15GB plans are limited time only for same price of 100$ you get 15GB *Updated by patt 11/18/14
Working fro 10GB to 15GB, mention Verizon's family plan of 15GB for $100. Called today (11/15) and got it with no problems.