- 1GHz Dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4
- 8GB Internal Memory
- 4" 800x480 IPS Screen w/ 5MP Rear Camera
- 1430mAh Battery
- Microsoft Windows Phone 8 OS
Editor's Notes & Price Research
refer this thread for additional details
Once a Thread Wiki is added to a thread, "Create Wiki" button will disappear. If you would like to learn more about Thread Wiki feature, click here.
This phone is locked to ATT and it's subsidiaries. It can't be readily be used with another GSM carrier without unlocking it first.
Unlocking the phone.
Now if you want to use another sim card on this phone you can do that for FREE. You don't have to pay any unlocking service for that. Here's how to go about it:
1) Activate the sim card that came with the go phone online through AT&T's website. Do a google search for "AT&T Go Phone activation online". You don't have to provide your credit card details or any personal information, you can make up your name if you're concerned about your privacy but they do need your email so you can make that one up too. After successful activation they will give you a number and a pin so take note of those two.
2) Call the AT&T international customer service +19168434685 or you can chat with them here:  give them the phone number you got on No. 1 since they won't talk to you unless you're an AT&T customer. Tell them you need to unlock your phone since you're traveling overseas. If you struck out on one rep, call again to talk to another one. Some reps would say you need to be active for 6 months before they could unlock your phone.
Call again and try another rep.
3) The Friendly customer service rep will give you a 20 digit unlock code which you can input on your phone when you put in a different sim card.