- Go to Google Play or iTunes to download the Dunkin Mobile App
- Download App
- Accept Terms and Conditions
- Click to Sign up
- Click to Enroll in DD Perks
- Click to Add a Card
- Purchase a Dunkin Donuts for $2
- Enroll in DD Perks with promo code BONUS
- You will receive the $2 card you purchased + $5 Bonus DD gift card with promo code BONUS + Free Medium Beverage
Editor's Notes & Price Research
If you don't see the $5 card added close out the app,then reopen it and look under My Cards. The $5 card will be separate from the $2 card you purchased. If you have an existing Dunkin Donuts card, you do not need to purchase one. If you are currently at a desktop, it may facilitate your process if you purchase the $2 giftcard at DunkinDonuts.com using Paypal before proceeding through mobile steps - daisybeetle
Offer valid through November 6, 2014 or up to the first 100,000 customers - Discombobulated
I didn't see this posted, so I thought I'd share. This matches the previous FP deal from September 2014!
For a copy of the original e-mail, see attachments.
Limited time offer until 11:59pm EST November 6th, 2014 for up to the first 100,000 customers who join the DD Perks Rewards Program with an active DD Card* through the Dunkin Mobile ® App using promo code BONUS. Upon enrollment, the $5 bonus DD Card will be loaded directly into the "My Card" section of the App. Limit one bonus card per DD Perks account. Current DD Perks Member are not eligible. The $5 bonus cannot be redeemed for cash. An active DD Card is a card that has at least $2 in value on it. DD cards can be purchased in store, on line, or via the Dunkin' Mobile App.
How to get this offer step-by-step:
1. Go to Google Play or iTunes to download the Dunkin' Mobile App
2. Download & Install App
3. Accept Term and Conditions
4. Click to Sign Up
5. Click to Enroll in DD Perks
6. Click to "Add a Card"
7. Purchase a DD Card (minimum $2) or use an existing DD Card
8. Enroll with promo code: BONUS
9. $5 Bonus DD card will be added to your account
You will also get a free medium beverage emailed to you when you register in DD Perks.
Per DE: If you don't see the $5 card added close out the app, then reopen it and look under My Cards. The $5 card will be separate from the $2 card you purchased. If you have an existing Dunkin Donuts card, you do not need to purchase one. If you are currently at a desktop, it may facilitate your process if you purchase the $2 Gift Card at DunkinDonuts.com using Paypal before proceeding through mobile steps
- Make sure you use a new device each time you sign up for a new account in order to earn the $5 bonus gift card. Signing up for a new account on the same device you previously used will count you as a returning customer and you will not get a $5 bonus gift card. You may try to clear cache but no one has confirmed if that method works.
- Or if you didn't know the above and registered more than one account on the same device and didn't get the $5 bonus gift card for the second account, you can try contacting Dunkin Donuts to request the $5.00 for the second account. Someone has confirmed $5.00 was added to their account in about 24 hours.
- You can use a previously registered gift card to sign up for a new account and earn the $5.00 bonus gift card, but you must first remove that card from the account it was previously registered in. Note: Some devices do not have the option to remove a registered card on the app.
- Not all Dunkin Donuts accept mobile payments, recognize the Dunkin Donuts app or participate in the DD Perks Program. If you go to Restaurant Locator on the website or app, it will show what your local store is capable of accepting.
- However, you can view the details of the gift card on the app itself including the full card# and PIN# on the menu options, and I would assume any store (INCLUDING BASKIN ROBINS) should be able to accept the payment by manually entering those numbers. I have not tried this with the $5 bonus card, but I have done this with an e-gift card that I purchased at BR a few times when the QR barcode did not work for them.
Used same device and card # as before, $5 came through instantly (with different email).