American Express.com is offering a $10 Statement Credit when you spend $10 or More at a Qualifying Small Business Location In-Store, valid for Up to Three $10+ Transactions [Qualifying Store Locations] when you follow the instructions below. Offer valid on November 29, 2014 only. Thanks TofuVic
Note, Amex Card is required. See offer for further details.
- Click here and sync your Amex card to your Twitter account
- From your Twitter account, tweet #AmexShopSmall to add the offer to your synced Amex Card
- Note, be sure that you receive an "@ reply" message from @AmexSync stating that this offer has been added to your synced Card
- Spend a total of $10 or more with your synced card at Small Business Locations [Qualifying Store Locations] in-store on November 29, 2014 Only and receive a $10 Statement Credit. You may spend $10 or more up to 3 times for a total of $30 in Statement Credit.
- A statement credit should be issued within 90 days after 11/29/2014 with your qualifying purchase.
Editor's Notes & Price Research
Last year the deal American Express offered was for $10 when you spend $10 and was frontpage with 613 Thumbs up. This year they are offering the opportunity to earn up to 3 $10 credits.
American Express (AMEX) is offering three $10 statement credits per AMEX card when you spend $10 or more at qualifying small business locations on Saturday, November 29, 2014 (this day has been dubbed "Small Business Saturday"). The statement credits should be issued within 90 days of the qualifying purchases.
Prior to making the purchases at qualifying small business locations , you need to enroll in 1 of 2 ways:
- Enroll via website here ; or
- Enroll via Twitter by tweeting "#AmexShopSmall" and awaiting an automated response. If your AMEX account has not yet been connected to Twitter, you will receive the option to do so.
- The Offer Terms & Conditions page can be found here . I have added the fine print of this offer to the thread wiki below.
- Enrollment is stated to continue until 11:59pm MST on November 29, 2014, but the enrollment limit may be reached sooner.
- For general information, the official website for 2014's Small Business Saturday is located at https://www.americanexp
- The 2-page General Questions (FAQ) PDF is located at here .
- For reference, please check out previous years' promotions:
Tweet #AmexShopSmall to enroll your card
1. Limit three (3) $10 statement credits per eligible American Express Card. To receive the offer, Card Members must register any eligible American Express Card for this offer. Corporate Cards and all prepaid Card products (other than American Express Serve(R) and Bluebird(R)) are not eligible.
Registration may be performed via any of the following ways:
A. By completing the registration form accessible via ShopSmall.com
B. By logging in to your account at americanexpress.com and clicking on the 'Amex Offers' tab or 'Small Business Saturday' offer tile in 'Amex Offers & Benefits'
C. By logging into the American Express App and visiting the 'Offers For You' tab in the 'Membership' section
D. By adding the offer directly to your connected Card via amex.co/facebook
E. By tweeting #AmexShopSmall to add the offer directly to your connected Card
2. The number of registrations is limited. Registration opens at 12:00 A.M. MST ("Mountain Standard Time") on Nov 16, 2014 and will continue until 11:59 P.M. MST on Nov 29, 2014, unless the registration limit is reached sooner.
3. To receive the $10 statement credit, the Card Member must use his or her registered Card to spend $10 or more in a single, in-store transaction at a qualifying small business location on Saturday, Nov 29, 2014. For example, if your transaction is only for $5, you will not receive a credit. Multiple transactions of less than $10 will not qualify even if the combined total of those transactions is over $10. You may purchase multiple items that together equal $10 or more, but you must purchase them in a single transaction to receive the statement credit. Online transactions do not qualify.
4. Qualifying small business locations appear on the Shop Small(R) Map available at ShopSmall.com. Please note that the businesses listed on the Shop Small Map may change. In addition, business location and other information provided on the Shop Small Map may contain inaccuracies or errors, including as a result of information provided by third parties. Transactions with political campaigns or political action committees as well as purchases at gas or service stations do not qualify for the statement credit, regardless of whether they appear on the Shop Small Map.
Chain Stores Included in Your Area:
Ace Hardware (60560)
Goodwill of Central Arizona-Phoenix/Scottsdale/Tempe (Half Price Saturday)
Fresh Thyme (Farmers Market)- Indianapolis (86th Street)
UPDATE: Twitter is NOT required. Just login to your Amex account and activate the said offer.
Quote :HOW MANY BUSINESSES DO I NEED TO VISIT TO GET THE OFFER?
You can visit one, two, or three qualifying businesses on Nov 29. You can receive a $10 statement credit for
each qualifying purchase. However, you are limited to three statement credits in total per registered Card
Slickdeal User FAQ:
Do tips count? Yes, as long as the grand total in your charge is $10 or more.
This post can be edited by most users to provide up-to-date information about developments of this thread based on user responses, and user findings. Feel free to add, change or remove information shown here as it becomes available. This includes new coupons, rebates, ideas, thread summary, and similar items.
Once a Thread Wiki is added to a thread, "Create Wiki" button will disappear. If you would like to learn more about Thread Wiki feature, click here.