Examples: Add quantity of 2x of 5lb to cart:
To replicate deal:
• Add two 5lb containers of ON Whey to cart.
• Total will be $86.99.
• Use code NOVSAVER for $10 off $75.
• Price will be $76.99 before tax.
• Shipping will be free ($25 min order)
• Deal expires @ 11:59PM ET on 11/30.
This deal includes the Gold Standard Natural for the same price.
The price for each 5lb tub will be $38.50 before tax.
The exact deal above will not work, but there are alternatives. The BOGO1/2 deal is still pretty good by itself, getting 5lbs for $43.50. But there are a few more ways to get a discount.
• Use RMNVS125 for $1 off (h/t nicpad), and get each jug for $43.
• Sign up for email deals and get a 10% off coupon. Ends up being $39.15 per container, which is only $.65 more than the deal above.
• Find a targeted coupon in your email inbox. This may have been sent previously if you're an existing customer. Maybe you overlooked it. $??/5lb.
• Get 20% off, if this is your second purchase (see below). $35/5lb. Slick!
• Take advantage of an in-store coupon (see below). $??/5lb
POSSIBLE 20% COUPON: YMMV
Some SDers have reported a 20% coupon automatically appearing in their cart (thus negating their need to use the NOVSAVER-$10 off $75). This coupon was likely given as a reward for signing up and making a purchase previously. If you're buying for the first time, there's no guarantee you'll get this coupon in time for another purchase, or at all (they may have discontinued it for new customers).
But if you have a VShoppe account, and made only one purchase (some time ago), you might find an even slicker deal waiting in your shopping cart.
If you buy four 5lb jugs, and find the 20% off surprise, you'll be getting each for $35.
GET THIS DEAL (OR BETTER) IN-STORE
Apparently, this isn't an online-only deal. SEE HERE. Beginning Friday, all ON products will be BOGO1/2OFF in the store too. So if you get those little targeted in-store-only coupon cards sent to your house (they look like this and probably end up in the trash), you may want to hold onto that. The fine print says "cannot be combined with any other offers" but sales and coupons have been stacked before. And there has been a 20% off card sent out recently (late Oct/early Nov) that expires on 11/30/14. So check the recycle bin, because 20% off nets you $35 5lb tubs of whey protein.
RE: HOARDING 20+LBS OF ON WHEY
Unless you end up buying some unique flavor that nobody else likes, and it's just been sitting in the warehouse, you're probably going to have around 2 years to consume whatever you stock up on. The manufacture date will probably be Oct/Nov 2014 and the expiration date will then be Oct/Nov 2016.
There's approximately 300 servings in 20lbs of Gold Standard. So hoard accordingly.
by the way, i just want to share this with you guy, that i place my order with 10% discount which i received 10% code immediately
Code 10% better than the previous code which only take 10 dollar off of $75 or $15 off of $100 order.
Regarding this code, you will have to place order with 10 lb bags. In that case you will save more $$$$ compare with 5 lb