Deal DetailsLast Edited by ILoveGoooold November 27, 2014 at 06:31 AM
- This deal only works if you can find something you actually need for about $10.
- Drawback is that adding filler usually also adds shipping charges for the filler.
2. Add $10.01 or more in filler. I needed a sata cable and some microSDHC cards for my raspberry pi & mobile phone, so I added:
- $2.99, 18" sata III cable
- $4.99 x 2, Adata Premier 16GB microSDHC class 10
- (If you don't need microSDHC cards, this ssd 2.5" to 3.5" adapter for $8.99 would be more useful)
- Total: $102.96 + shipping + tax
- Pay via Paypal: -$25
- Subtract Filler: -$12.97
- M500 240GB SSD cost: $64.99
- Fine print on tigerdirect site says that the $25 off $100 deal only can be used once
- One confusing part is that at paypal the -$25 doesn't show up in total - you need to click "continue" to head back to tigerdirect, and it will show the -$25 discount on finalize order page.
Once a Thread Wiki is added to a thread, "Create Wiki" button will disappear. If you would like to learn more about Thread Wiki feature, click here.
Use this this FAR deal for filler. Free Shoprunner also.