Note, limit 2 per customer
Obihai OBi200 VoIP Phone Adapter
$29.99 with code EMCWWHB48
New Promo Code - Same price.
Google Voice is now Officially Supported on OBi VoIP devices.
Obihai is excited to announce official support for Google Voice. With a Google Voice account and a companion OBi device you can make and receive VoIP calls on a regular telephone. To get started, just log-in to the OBiTALK website, add your OBi device and select Google Voice as your service. You'll then confirm your account with Google, and within minutes, you will be making and receiving calls from the comfort and convenience of your home phone....[More ]
OBi Devices Make a Great Companion for Google Voice
o Place and Receive Calls with Your Google Voice Number on Regular Phones
o Call Internationally at Low Rates to Over 150 Destinations.
o Premium Features Included for Free Like Voicemail, Call Waiting, Telemarketer Blocking, Caller ID
Google voice is again officially supported as of Sept 11 2014 http://blog.obihai.com
- FREE Calls* to US & Canada Using Google Voice(TM)
- Unlocked -- Use with Any VoIP Service Provider (SIP)
- Get the Lowest Cost International Calls with Service Providers of Your Choice
- FREE Premium Features -- Voice Mail, Caller ID, Call Forwarding, Call Waiting, 3-Way Calling
- FREE OBi to OBi Calls Anywhere in the World
- No Computer Required to Make/Receive Calls
- OBi Callback -- Make Calls at Receiving Rate when your OBi automatically calls you back!
- Fantastic Call Quality - Even when there is heavy Internet traffic.
- Reliable Faxing with T.38 when supported from the connected VoIP service.
- Use FREE OBiON iPhone(TM) & Android(TM) Apps from Your Smart Phone
- Works with Up to Four (4) VoIP Services: Google Voice and Other VoIP Service Support (SIP).
- High Quality Voice over IP Technology
- OBiTALK Web Portal: The OBiTALK Web Portal allows you to manage your OBi endpoints and your Circle of Trust.
- Even though Google Voice don't have E911 support, you can signup for E911 yourself
Link to How to set-up 911 calling on an OBi device
- Cheapest E911 provider is Anveo (at $0.8/month) http://www.anveo.com/service.asp (FREE plan and add E911)
- Before you start porting your number to GV, check this first http://www.obihai.com/porttutorial.ht
- configuring 'single' stage dialing here - http://www.obitalk.com/forum/inde...pic=1103
- cheapest pay-per-minute is by localphone.com at 0.5 cent/minute to US numbers
- For people want an alternative to GV, here are some good quality and/or low price Voips. Some of those VoIP Services offer phone number in other countries also. Remember this is a standard SIP device so you are not tied to GV or any specific VoIP.
.com/ <--- many SDers and people in other Voip forum recommend this. Callcentric currently offer FREE NY phone number with free unlimited incoming calls
- http://www.voip.ms/ <--- many SDers and people in other Voip forum recommend this.
ne.ca/ <--- provides a real CDN number and free incoming/outgoing to all major CDN numbers as well as free E911 and cheap US/International rates.
Here's an announcement from Chee Chew, VP Engineering at Google about the Obi: https://plus.google.com/106717946...Ri3
The main difference from the OBi200 and the OBi202 is the 202 supports 2 separate phone lines.
Yes you CAN use WiFi with this device.
Link to ObiWifi product.
old Obi202 wiki contents (credit to KodiakAlaska) from earlier deal (http://slickdeals.net/f/6012096-obihai-obi202-voip-telephone-adapter-with-built-in-2-port-router-usb-port-59-99-free-shipping-at-newegg-valid-till-5-8):
Use with OBiWiFi [$24.99 @ Newegg ] -- to connect via wireless to your home router -- e.g. phone is in the kitchen, but router is in the basement.
Use with OBiBT [$24.99 @ Newegg ] -- to pair your cell phone to the OBi202 phone(s) and use your cell phone's service with your regular home phones.