- Samsung Exynos 5 - Octa-core 1.9Ghz & 1.4Ghz
- 3GB Memory
- 16GB SSD
- 10.5" Screen (2560x1600)
- Dual Band WiFi
- 7900mAh Battery
- Android 4.4 (Kitkat)
note: price drop is only seen at final checkout page
Dazzling White LINK
Titanium Bronze LINK
- Super AMOLED Display WQXGA (2560 x 1600) Native Resolution
- 3GB of RAM & 16GB of Onboard Storage + Add up to 128 GB memory with microSD slot
- Powerful Samsung Exynos 5 - octa-core chipset: (1.9 GHz and 1.3 GHz quad-core processors)
- Dual-band 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi with MIMO technology and Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity
- 0.26" Thin and 1.02 lbs. Light
- Unique innovations like Fingerprint Scanner
- Get up to 9 hours of battery life, and even more with Ultra Power Saving Mode
- Android 4.4, KitKat
- Use two apps at the same time with Multi Window
- Rear and front cameras for photos and video chat
- Lightweight, ultra-thin design for portability
- Battery Capacity: 7900mAh
- GPS with GLONASS
- Built-in Infrared Blaster
- Built-in Stereo Speakers
When you're trying to select a tab, and it closes, or you're trying to close a tab, and it instead switches you to a different tab or else doesn't react at all, that is a defect. Programmers clearly knew this was an issue because browser is always asking "did you mean to close this tab?"
You want further proof? Go to a multi-threaded page discussion on any message board, try to select a certain page number without massively zooming the screen. My surface and old iPad could do it, the Tab S more often than not took me to the WRONG PAGE. Worst touch interface I've ever used!!
Topspin2000: " I have similar issues all the time with my nexus 7 don't know whether this is just android issue or not. With my iPad and iPhone I never had these issues. They are pinpoint accurate"
kosnarf: what app are you using @fewlio?
Answer: chrome and Dolphin