Best Buy emailed me a $10 coupon code, no minimum - check your emails!
Thread DetailsLast Edited by vanish December 11, 2014 at 07:05 AM
Subject: A message from Best Buy CEO, Hubert Joly
We have noticed it has been a while since you last visited Best Buy®. To welcome you to see how much we have changed, I would like to invite you to take $10 off your next purchase with this savings code* and tell you about a few of the exciting things we have done recently to deliver our promise to you: Expert Service. Unbeatable Price.*
• Top Brands: We have an incredible selection of technology gifts, as well as one-of-a-kind brand experiences from partners like Apple, Bose, Dyson, Google, GoPro, Intel, Microsoft, Samsung and Sony.
• Unbiased Advice: We have online advisors, customer reviews, buying guides and knowledgeable help in our stores. For gift ideas, visit our gift centers online and in store – we have great ideas for everyone on your list.
• Free Store Pickup and Shipping: If you order online, you can pick up your order at one of our stores the same day. Or, if you prefer to have it delivered to your doorstep, we offer free 2-day shipping on thousands of items*.
• Price Match Guarantee*: We won't be beat on price. We'll match the product prices of key online and local competitors.
• Geek Squad®: Our Geek Squad Agents are ready to assist you with installation, setup, support and repair.
Please enjoy your $10 savings code* and everything that comes with our promise of Expert Service. Unbeatable Price.* I look forward to seeing you at Best Buy this Holiday season.
Coupon code says "PLEASE TREAT THIS SAVINGS CODE LIKE CASH AND SAFEGUARD IT ACCORDINGLY." Honestly, I'm shocked. I kept looking for the fine print catch and didn't find anything.