Thread DetailsLast Edited by cricket702 January 2, 2015 at 01:08 PM
It was offered for the same price during Black Friday!
4.5" Screen. 800x480 resolution (same as LG L70)
1.2 ghz Dual Core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor
Gorilla Glass 3
FM Radio *rare these days* (NextRadio fm radio app, no stock radio app installed).
5 MP Back Camera with LED Flash
Front facing 0.3 MP Camera
Android 4.4 Kit Kat
1 GB Ram
Package contents: Usb Cable, Charger.
MicroSD Card slot as well (up to 32 GB, 64 GB maybe possible, not tested yet)
How to root LG Realm using towelroot:
1. Go to System Settings -> Security -> check Unknown Sources ON to allow installing third-party apps.
2. Enable Developers Options
* Menu -> Settings -> About Phone (scroll to the end)
* Tap Software Information
* Tap the Build Number for about 7 times, and popup message would tell that Developers Options has been enabled.
* Menu->System Settings->Developers Options -> Enable USB Debugging
Root the phone:
1. Download towelroot from http://towelroot.com using phone browser.
2. Tap on the Lambda (the big red letter looking icon in the middle of the site).
3. Save the tr.apk file to your device.
4. Pull down the notification menu by pulling down from the top of the device.
5. Tap on the Download Complete notification tr.apk
6. Tap Next; Tap Install; Tap Decline (if tap Accept, a Google warning page will be shown next) ; Tap Open
7. Tap on the Make it Ra1n button and wait for it to do its thing.
You should get a success notice, that's it; your phone is now rooted. :-)
Install Titanium Backup ★ root to backup and uninstall apps that you don't want (be careful).
To disable activation:
1.Download es file explorer from Play Store; navigate to /system/priv-app; rename Activation.apk to Activation.bak; rename Activation.apk to Activation.bak; reboot the phone.
2. Use titanium backup to uninstall "LGSetupWizard 4.3.019", no more nag screen asking for activation.
Could not figure out away to remove "disable airplane mode" upon startup so I left airplane mode off for this phone being used as music/video player.