H&R Block 2014 Tax Year Software $10-$25 YMMV
Deal DetailsLast Edited by DeividdoSama December 13, 2014 at 08:58 PM
- Deluxe - $10
- Deluxe + One State - $15
- Premium + One State - $25
Last year my records showed the best I could do the Deluxe+State was $20. IIRC it was about the same as I've paid the past ~5 years.
in addition, you can allocate all or part of your Fed refund to participating gift cards and get a 10% bonus from them. Gift cards in $100 increments.
I don't see this on their site so I'm calling out the YMMV up-front but recognize I haven't done a thorough Google to see if you can get this without the disc.
H&R Block 2014 Tax Year Software $5-$20 is BACK!
To get the first $5 discount
1. Load up your CD
2. When you get the price offers (e.g., $10 for Deluxe), click the X to close the window.
3. an offer of $5 off will show up(h/t Roveldude and HDTiVoFan).
For an additional $5 discount... (it works for premium + state and above, I have not tried deluxe + state).
1. Choose one tier of package lower than what you intend to purchase (so if you want business, pick premium, if you want premium, pick deluxe)
2. A cart screen will pop up with your choice and asking for payment info
3. Enter your payment info and proceed (if you are worry, you can enter your credit card exp date a year off so it cannot process)
4. You will be prompted to upgrade and with another $5 discount offer
5. Confirm and pay