Note, max 2 ePromo cards per customer. ePromo card is valid 1/2/15 through 1/31/15.
Reward Terms and Details
Give One, Get One
- Your $20 Staples ePromo card will be emailed to the address provided during the Qualifying Order on the valid date of 1/2/15. Your $20 Staples ePromo card will NOT be sent immediately following the Qualifying Order.
- The $20 Staples "ePromo Card" is ONLY valid for redemption between January 2 and January 31, 2015.
- This eGift Card Offer is valid between December 14 and December 20, 2014 ("Promotion Period"), or until the max issuance of $20 Staples "ePromo Cards" has been reached.
- This Offer applies to eGift Card purchases only and is valid when $100 worth of Staples eGift Cards is purchased during the Promotion Period ("Qualifying Order").
- A customer will be eligible to receive two $20 Staples “ePromo Card” per Qualifying Order per customer once the Qualifying Order has been processed.
- Only two $20 Staples "ePromo Cards" can be earned during the Promotion Period.
- There is a limited quantity of $20 Staples "ePromo Cards" available. When the quantity is depleted, the offer will no longer be available. Customers can still purchase eGift Cards, but will not qualify for the $20 Staples "ePromo Card."
- Only one $20 Staples "ePromo Card" may be redeemed per in store or online transaction.
- The image of the red easy button on a white background will be the design on the front of the $20 Staples "ePromo Card". A customer cannot choose the design of their "ePromo Card".
- Staples eGift Cards are provided by Staples' third-party service provider, CashStar.
- Some purchases may require payment verification which may impact delivery times.
- eGift Cards may be purchased using Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal, or Discover.
- This Offer cannot be used for prior purchases or combined with any other offers.
- Qualifying Orders, or a portion of Qualifying Orders, that are returned will void this Offer.
- This Offer cannot be reused if a Qualifying Order, or a portion of the Qualifying Order, is returned.
- Offer is subject to approval and subject to change without notice.
This post can be edited by most users to provide up-to-date information about developments of this thread based on user responses, and user findings. Feel free to add, change or remove information shown here as it becomes available. This includes new coupons, rebates, ideas, thread summary, and similar items.
Once a Thread Wiki is added to a thread, "Create Wiki" button will disappear. If you would like to learn more about Thread Wiki feature, k here .