Deal DetailsLast Edited by johnny_miller December 26, 2014 at 10:55 PM
1. Buy a $253 newegg GC using AMEX (get $25 when you spend $200). You should get GC in less than 30 mins. (Please check if your state has TAX and buy GC accordingly)
2. Sign up at coinbase.com and you will get $1 when you set up account. If you use referral link below you will get extra $1 (use instant verification for bank account) *Referral link removed. Referrals are not allowed here*
with referral <--- FuzzBall03: Use the referral so you get $1.99 - Else exchange rate might get you caught short like it did me the first time.
3. Add Xbox one to your cart and enter BITCOINXBOX100 in promo code.
XBOX ONE AC
4. Add $253 GC
5. Choose Bitcoin as payment method and pay remaining balance $0.48 with bitcoin. Remember you will have only 15 mins to pay with bitcoin.
How to Pay with Bitcoin:
You have two options
1. Scan the QR code by opening coinbase.com on mobile or
2. Choose SEND in coinbase.com and copy the link from bitcoin invoice in newegg and paste it in the bitcoin address bar in coinbase.com (this is what I did)
XBOX AC bundle: $349.99
BITCOINXBOX100 Coupon: -$101.50
Super Eggsaver (4-7 Business Days): +$4.99
AMEX offer: -$25
NewEgg GC: -$40
XBOX LIVE gold: -$40 (depends upon where you sell)
ACU and AC BF : -$30 (depends upon where you sell)
$115 + tax (in some states) for XBOX ONE. Pretty slick!!!
Update on order:
Purchased GC yesterday at 5 PM CST and received GC at 5:30 PM CST and placed the order at 5:45 PM CST. At 8 AM CST next day received the XBOX LIVE GOLD digital code and tracking number shipping via UPS from Edison, NJ.
GC orders placed late in the night are taking longer since the order has to go through verification process. Chatting with CS rep might help in expediting the verification process.
Received AMEX $25 statement credit in couple of days.
This post can be edited by most users to provide up-to-date information about developments of this thread based on user responses, and user findings. Feel free to add, change or remove information shown here as it becomes available. This includes new coupons, rebates, ideas, thread summary, and similar items.
Once a Thread Wiki is added to a thread, "Create Wiki" button will disappear. If you would like to learn more about Thread Wiki feature, click here.