Only legal residents of the United States, Alaska, and the District of Columbia, who are 21 years of age or older are eligible to enter.
HOW TO ENTER: Tune in to National Geographic Channel during each new episode of Ultimate Survival Alaska to learn the keyword that is revealed during the broadcast. A keyword will be provided at various times throughout each episode. Then enter the sweepstakes site at http://channel.nationa
First-run episodes of Ultimate Survival Alaska will air on National Geographic Channel each Sunday at 9 p.m. ET from January 4, 2015 through February 8, 2015, and each Sunday at 10 p.m. ET from February 15 through March 13, 2015.
Limit one (1) entry per person and/or per email address per keyword.
One (1) Grand Prize: A trip for two (2) to Alaska, including guided outings with Ultimate Survival Alaska’s “Team Endurance” member Dallas Seavey and others. The six (6) day / five (5) night Trip consists of:
• roundtrip coach air transportation for two (2) on a carrier of Sponsor's choice from the major airport closest to winner's residence in the continental U.S. to Anchorage, Alaska;
• ground transportation at destination;
• standard hotel accommodations for five (5) days / four (4) nights (double occupancy; room rate and tax only);
• one (1) night accommodations in an overnight winter camp;
• Two Thousand Dollars ($2,000.00) spending cash ($1,000.00 per person for the winner and one guest); and
• guided activities with Dallas Seavey and others from National Geographic Channel’s Ultimate Survival Alaska show.
Approximate Retail Value (the “ARV”) of the Grand Prize is Twelve Thousand Seven Hundred Thirty-Seven Dollars ($12,737.00 USD). If any potential Grand Prize Winner is not able to schedule the Trip in the months of April, November, or December 2015, or in the month of April 2016, on Sponsor-approved dates, then the potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner will be selected. Potential Grand Prize Winner and Guest who will attend or participate in outings with Dallas Seavey and others must sign a consent for Sponsor to perform a Social Security Number Verification and Criminal Background Check. Winner or Guest may be disqualified if sponsor receives unsatisfactory results from the background check, as determined by Sponsor in its discretion.
1/25/15: PORCUPINE (gotten by direct message on Facebook)
3/22/15: GLACIER (per another forum; doesn't work because contest is over?)
3/22/14 per FB mesage: FINALE (worked when I entered it)