Thread DetailsLast Edited by serra January 27, 2015 at 01:27 PM
Terms & Conditions: While supplies last, receive a $20 Amazon.com Gift Card when you create an Amazon Wedding Registry and add an item to it within 24-hours.You will receive your Amazon.com Gift Card via email from Amazon one to two weeks after registering. Must be a new customer of the Amazon Wedding Registry in order to be eligible. Offer valid until 12/31/2015. *Amazon.com Gift Cards ("GCs") may be used only to purchase eligible goods on Amazon.com or certain of its affiliated websites. GCs cannot be redeemed for purchases of gift cards. Except as required by law, GCs cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash, or applied to any other account. For complete GC terms and conditions, see http://www.amazon.com/gc-legal
There's nothing on Amazon.com that comes up about this offer, so it may be only as part of Bridal Guide. A partnership deal.
Can someone provide an actual source please instead of just posting an offer floating around the net? Thank you.
You only get 10% off ONE TIME upon completion now:
Quote :Wedding Registry 10% Completion Gift.
We recently launched a new benefit for our registrants. After your wedding you will receive a one-time 10% Completion Wedding Gift. This gift can be used to purchase anything that Amazon.com sells for up to 90-days after your wedding.
How To Redeem Your Wedding Gift:
1. You will receive an email with a unique claim code within a month after your wedding date. *Note: If your registry was created as of 1/1/2013 and you have met the above eligibility requirements, you will qualify.
2. Add eligible items to your shopping cart.
3. At checkout you will be taken to the "Shipping and Payment" page. This page will prompt you for your shipping and payment preferences. Once you complete the "Shipping and Payment" page, you will be taken to the "Place Order" page. On the right hand side of the "Place Order" page, you will be asked: "Have any gift cards, gift certificates or promotional claim codes? (Learn more) Enter them here (one at a time):"
4. Copy and Enter the unique claim code from your email on the Payment Checkout page. Note: If for some reason you don't place an order at that time, the promotion will remain on your account until it is used or until the promotion expires.
5. The Wedding Gift will be applied at checkout to all eligible items.
Terms and Conditions:
o To qualify for this promotion, your registry must be created at least 30 days before your wedding and the registry had at least one item purchased from it.
o The Wedding Gift begins after your wedding date you entered on your Wedding Registry and expires 90-days after receiving the claim code. Amazon reserves the right to cancel the Wedding Gift at any time.
o The Wedding Gift may be used only one time for one order of up to an aggregate of $1,000 USD (a maximum discount of up to $100 USD).
o The Wedding Gift applies only to select items sold by Amazon.com. It does not apply to the same items sold by other sellers.
o The Wedding Gift may only be redeemed through the Amazon account of the primary registrant of the Wedding Registry.
o You may not qualify for another Wedding Gift for 2-years following the use of the Wedding Gift.
o If you return any of the items purchased using the Wedding Gift, we will subtract the value of Wedding Gift from your return credit.
o Does not apply to orders placed with 1-Click.
o Shipping and handling charges apply to all products.
o This promotion may not be combined with other offers.
o The Wedding Gift is for personal use only and not for the purpose of reselling products. Please note your registry must be active for at least 30 days before you are eligible.
o Promotion codes may not be applied toward the purchase of gift cards, sales tax, gift wrap, or additional shipping costs.
Once a Thread Wiki is added to a thread, "Create Wiki" button will disappear. If you would like to learn more about Thread Wiki feature, click here.