Microsoft OneDrive Cloud Storage: 1-Year of 100GB Storage EXPIRED
- Click here to go to the OneDrive promotion
- Click the "Verify and get my storage" button
- Sign into your Microsoft account, or create a new account here
- Click the "Save to Dropbox" button to add a small OneDrive document to your Dropbox
- Sign into your Dropbox account, or create a new account here
- Click the "Save" button
- You should see a message of "Your bonus storage was successfully applied!"
Editor's Notes & Price Research
This offer stacks with our other 100GB front page deal. Please see this thread for more info. ~ persian_mafia
This will be helpful for the one who missed the 100GB(2 Year) offer a week ago
- No longer seems to be the case for consumer accounts -> https://onedrive.uservo
After 1 year nothing will happen to what you have uploaded. You can still download/stream etc you just won't be able to upload anything. At that time you can find another deal and move your stuff, enjoy the free ride again... (averwind)
No, the earlier deal was not for 200GB. It was 100GB for 2 years. Don't be shocked if you see you have "only" ~215GB after doing this deal. (averwind)
2/20 11:35 AM CST: Working again!