Also available, TinyDeal.com has Replacement/Alternate Color Wristband for $1.93. 2-Packs are $3.45.
Note, requires Android 4.4 or higher/Bluetooth 4.0. Has some IOS 7 or higher functionality (pedometer, sleep monitoring, alarm)
Editor's Notes & Price Research
Please refer to product page for functionality of the Android or IOS app. Here are some user reviews at Engadget - daisybeetle
LINK : http://www.tinydeal.co
This time it is $15.52 after coupon MIBANDS12OFF. Free shipping included.
Wristbands for $1.93 a piece or $3.45 for 2pack
Great reviews online:
Quote :30 out of 31 (97%) customers would recommend this product to a friend.
and on youtube:
Yes, it claims to export data to HealthKit for use in other apps.
Mi Band, a fitness tracking wrist band that monitors your fitness and tracks your movement (walking or running) plus your sleeping pattern and use it as a smart vibrating alarm to wake up feeling better. Featuring the industry's most power-efficient bluetooth chip and accelerometer, a single charge on this waterproof device will last up to 30 days. Better yet, the band doubles as a security token that automatically unlocks your phone. The technical gubbins all live inside a small alloy body with LED notification lights. This alloy device can be slipped in and out of different colour rubber wrist straps to suit your style, and there were even some more smart concepts shown too including a leather option.
Extremely narrow 8mm Battery
Battery capacity: 41mAh
Input Current: 25mA
Input voltage: DC 5.0V
Metal surface material: Full magnesium - alloy
Body shell: Polycarbonate
ADI military force sensor
Dialog's leading Bluetooth chip
Wristband Material: Dow Corning TPSIV
Adjustable wrist strap length: 157mm to 205mm
Equipment requirements: it can connect with your Android 4.4/Bluetooth 4.0 mobile phone(support connect the system with Android 4.4 or more high)
* Record daily motion data: Xiaomi bracelet to help you record all-day event, calculate walking distance, and calorie consumption.
* Smart Vibration alarm clock, simulation wake up naturally Status: The user can set the alarm on the APP, in front of the preset alarm within 30 minutes, with a slight vibration to wake you from a shallow sleep, when to wake up slowly shallow sleep, naturally wake up closer.
* Automatic sleep monitoring.
* Bluetooth real-time synchronization to APP: analysis of movement sleep data, providing health advice.
* Reminder phone calls: phone calls, the bracelet can be within a certain range (in theory, should be a Bluetooth sensing range 10-15M) sensing phone calls, and in case you have not turned on within a certain time, the bracelet will vibrate and flash prompts you through. In the outdoor noisy environment, even if the phone placed inside the bag, still do not worry about missing important calls.
* Bracelet Binding identity, free password to unlock the phone: Forget about complicated unlock password, gestures, simply raised his hand to move to the next cell phone, "shua" is heard, immediately safe unlocked. Xiaomi account with your 1 on 1 binding, identify your identity, to better protect the safety of mobile phone information. Note: Equipment requirements: Xiaomi3/ Xiaomi4/ Xiaomi Redmi NOTE 4G with the system is Android4.4 and above MIUI or Android 5.0 above, and support for Bluetooth 4.0.
* Now it support for IOS, but it only work for Record daily motion data, Automatic sleep monitoring, Smart Vibration alarm clock, Find band, Reminder phone calls. Equipment requirements: Compatible with iOS 7 or above iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch etc. other equipment.
NOTE: Replaceable fashion wristbands. If you want other colors, you can buy wrist strap to replace. This is the link: http://www.tinydeal.co
1 X Original Xiaomi Waterproof Bluetooth Smart Bracelet For Mobile Phone
1 X Charger
1 X User manual
If you're going to choose the USPS expedited service (8-12 days) over the free non-registered mail free option then just buy the retail packaged version for $16.71 since the USPS option is free. This deal is for the simplified packaging (non-retail packaging) version.
Hey guys, I've gotten three of these over the last month or so all from tiny deal. I've selected the option of shipping from the US warehouse and have gotten them surprisingly quickly, within a couple weeks or so.
It's an awesome device for 15 or $17. The app is very simple but very accurate. It tracks your steps and estimates your calorie burn. It also shows a graph of your daily activity so you can see when you tend to be active and when you tend to be sedentary. The sleep tracking is fairly good not great. It's quite accurate at determining when you fall asleep, but it often thinks I've woken up when I get up for a few minutes in the early morning, and then go back to bed. The nice thing about the sleep tracking is that it's completely automatic and you don't have to push a button or do anything other than go to sleep.
The other thing that's really cool about this band is that if you download the notification version of the android app, it's not only a fitness tracker but it's also a smart watch (without the watch!) What I mean by this is that you can tell it to vibrate and blink its lights whenever you get a notification on your phone. You can customize which notifications the band will recognize. For instance, you might have it vibrate you when you get a text. It can also vibrate you when your phone rings, this can be very helpful if you tend to mute your phone. If you really wanted to, you could even have it by break whenever you get an email, although for most people this would drive them crazy. But for instance, I often use a countdown timer when cooking, and I have the app set to vibrate the band when the timer counts down to zero. This is very helpful if I'm not in the same room as my phone.
The battery life on this is great, I typically charge it once every two or three weeks. I'm just amazed at this device, and I can't believe that the company can make this for so cheap and still make a profit. It's really a device that is as nice as many of the much more expensive fitness trackers. It's vastly better than the pivotal living tracker which I briefly owned and then returned.
I can't recommend this enough. The reason I bought three of them is that I've already given to to friends as gifts. I may buy more for everyone I know who uses an android phone, they make terrific gifts. The only downside that I can see is that if you are using an iOS device, you'll be stuck with the stock application, which only has the sleep and fitness tracking and none of the other features. It is possible to use a better version of the IOS app but you have to have a jailbroken phone.
Anyway, buy one, buy two, buy three! but I'd recommend buying from tiny deal since they seem to ship much faster and are much more reliable. All of the ones that I have bought are the full retail version, I don't think it's worth getting the stripped-down version for a dollar less.
Here are some links to how to install the notification version of the app:
Want to use your data with other services? You can extract data using these tools:
CAN WE STOP TALKING ABOUT THE BANGGOOD DEAL? WE DON'T CARE IF YOU FINALLY RECEIVED IT AFTER SO MUCH TIME.
TROUBLESHOOT HELP SECTION
Unable to pair with both nexus 7 first gen (version 2012), android 5.0.2. I have bluetooth enabled.
Turns out, nexus 7 first gen, version 2012 is bluetooth 3, so I'm out of luck with the band.
Why on earth would this company choose to go wiht bluetooth 4?? and also android 4.4? Some of our cellphone don't have that upgrade option. Poor design if you ask me.
It's because Bluetooth 4.1 has low energy mode .
There is also this version with free tracking number for $16,99 with mibando53off coupon. And don't forget 3% CB at the usual places.
Xiaomi does NOT warrenty ANYTHING that isn't bought off their site:
Thank you for supporting Xiaomi!
We are sorry for the trouble you have met.
We only provide warranty for he products bought from our official website: www.mi.com/sg
We are afraid that we can not replace a new one for you.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Should you have any question, please feel free to contact us.
Have a good day!
Xiaomi Singapore Customer Service Center
Web Chat Service: http://www.xiaomi.com/sg/service/online/
Hotline: +65 6761 6088