Change your Hilton password before 3/25 you’ll get 1,000 Hilton points (Plus extend all point expiration by 1 year)
Deal DetailsLast Edited by lnfdeals March 13, 2015 at 08:05 AM
This is great for anyone with a Hilton account - especially if your points will be expiring in near future, this will extend it another year.
Quote from Hilton Rep on Flyertalk:
It’s time to update your passwords and, as promised, you’ll get 1,000 Bonus Points for doing it by March 25!
Since we always want to make sure you have a safe and secure experience, we’re asking you to change your password as part of a new way to login to your account.
Your password must be updated by April 1, but the sooner the better – so we’re offering 1,000 Bonus Points if you change your password now! If you change your password starting today or by March 25 you will receive 1,000 Bonus Points.
As part of this update, we created new guidelines to make sure your password is a bit stronger.
Here’s what you need to know to get started…
- Visit the Personal Information section in your account profile with your current credentials , and then select "Change Password."
- Your new password must be at least 8 characters, contain at least 1 upper case letter, and contain at least 1 number or 1 special character.
- Remember to choose a unique password and update it at least every three to six months to ensure maximum security.
See post here: http://www.flyertalk.c
As of March 25, 2015, you will be required to create a new password upon login, and we will no longer accept PINs.However, in order to avoid any interruptions to your account access, we are asking our members to proactively create their new password as soon as possible. In fact, as a thank you, if you proactively update your password, you’ll receive 1,000 Hilton HHonors Bonus Points.
you can update your password by following the steps below:
• Visit www.HHonors.com/Login with your current username or HHonors number and existing password/PIN.
• On the left-hand side, under the My Profile section, click "Personal Information."
• If you have a password, select “Change Password;” if you do not have a password select "create username and password."
• Your new password must be at least 8 characters, contain at least 1 upper case letter, and contain at least 1 number or 1 special character.
• Remember to choose a unique password and update it regularly to protect your personal information.
• If you don’t change your password by March 25, 2015, you will be prompted to make this update the next time you attempt to login to your account on or after this date.
This post can be edited by most users to provide up-to-date information about developments of this thread based on user responses, and user findings. Feel free to add, change or remove information shown here as it becomes available. This includes new coupons, rebates, ideas, thread summary, and similar items.
Once a Thread Wiki is added to a thread, "Create Wiki" button will disappear. If you would like to learn more about Thread Wiki feature, [url=ickdeals.net/showthread.php?t=530283"]click here[/url].