L&M Ticket to Taste Instant Win Game & Sweepstakes (BEGINS 4/16 - ENDS 5/28) (Void MA, MI, VA)
Quote :Official Rules
Participation Limited To Smokers 21 Years Of Age Or Older Who Are Legal Residents
Of The 50 United States Or The District of Columbia (Excluding Residents Of VA, MA and MI)
No Purchase Or Payment Of Any Kind Necessary To Enter Or Win
Void In VA, MA and MI And Where Prohibited
Purchase Or Acceptance Of A Product Offer Does Not Improve Your Chances Of Winning
1. Eligibility: L&M Ticket to Taste Instant Win Game (the "Instant Win Game") is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (excluding
Virginia, Massachusetts and Michigan) and the District of Columbia who are smokers twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of entry.
Employees of Philip Morris USA Inc., its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, vendors, and advertising and promotion agencies including HelloWorld, Inc.,
as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible.
Noncompliance with any of the above eligibility requirements will result in disqualification. The Instant Win Game is subject to all applicable federal,
state and local laws and regulations and is void in Virginia, Massachusetts, and Michigan and where prohibited. Participation in the Instant Win Game
constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Presenter's and Administrator's decisions, which are final and
binding in all matters related to the Instant Win Game. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Presenter: Philip Morris USA Inc., 6601 West Broad Street, Richmond, VA 23230. Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., One ePrize Drive, Pleasant
Ridge, MI 48069.
3. Timing: The Instant Win Game begins on April 16, 2015, at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on May 28, 2015, at 11:59:59 p.m. ET
(the "Promotion Period"). Administrator's computer is the official timekeeping device for the Instant Win Game.
4. How to Enter: To play the Instant Win Game, you must first become a registered user at https://www.LM.com. If you are not a registered user,
go to https://www.LM.com and follow the instructions to register. By registering at https://www.LM.com you agree to be added to the Marlboro
mailing list. Once you have registered, log on to https://www.LM.com and click on the link to the "Ticket To Taste" Instant Win Game. After
proceeding to the Instant Win Game page, follow the links and instructions to play the Instant Win Game. The Instant Win Game results will be
instantly displayed. Potential winners of the Instant Win Game will be provided directions for validation. All potential winners are subject to
verification before any prize will be awarded. Administrator is responsible for the functionality of the Instant Win Game.
Limit: Each entrant may play one (1) time per day during the Promotion Period. A "day" begins as 12:00 a.m. ET (except for the first day, which begins
at 9:00 a.m. ET) and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to
obtain more than the stated number of plays by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods
will void that entrant's plays and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in
disqualification. Presenter is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified. In
the event of a dispute as to any registration or play, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the
entrant or player. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service
provider, Internet service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted
address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
5. ALL POTENTIAL WINNING PLAYS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY PRESENTER OR ADMINISTRATOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE
FINAL AND BINDING. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE INSTANT WIN GAME SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS
AND UNTIL ENTRANT'S ELIGIBILITY AND THE POTENTIAL WINNING PLAY HAVE BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED
THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. PRESENTER WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS
VALIDATION PROCESS. ANY PLAY THAT OCCURS AFTER THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED FOR ANY REASON IS DEEMED A DEFECTIVE PLAY,
IS VOID, AND WILL NOT BE HONORED.
6. Instant Win Game Prize Selection and Verification of Potential Winners: Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these
Official Rules. Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Instant Win Game
and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Instant Win Game. There will be fifteen thousand two hundred
thirty five (15,235) random, computer-generated winning times during the Promotion Period. If you are the first person to play the Instant Win Game
at or after one of the randomly generated winning times, you will be a potential instant winner of the prize indicated. Potential winners may be required
to sign and return an Declaration of Eligibility/Release of Liability/Prize Acceptance Form and, where legally permissible, a Publicity Release, and
submit sufficient proof of age in the form of a legible photocopy of a valid, government-issued photo ID (e.g., a driver's license) bearing a complete
name, address, date of birth and signature ("Prize Documents"). Completed Prize Documents must be received within seven (7) days (including
Saturday, Sunday and holidays) of attempted notification. If any potential winner cannot be contacted, or does not return the executed Prize
Documents or provide any other requested materials or information within the required time period, potential winner forfeits the prize. In the event
that a potential winner of a prize is disqualified for any reason, Presenter will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing
from among all eligible entries. There will be five (5) alternate drawings for each prize, after which the prize will remain unawarded. Prizes will be
fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Instant Win Game.
7. CONSUMER DISCLOSURE: You have not yet won a prize. No purchase necessary. Play the Instant Win Game by
May 28, 2015, at 11:59:59 p.m. Odds of winning an Instant Win Game prize depend on the number of prizes available
divided by the number of eligible Instant Win Game plays. Prizes, Approximate Retail Values ("ARV"), and estimated
odds of winning are stated below. Presenter: Philip Morris USA Inc., 6601 West Broad Street, Richmond, VA 23230.
8. Prizes: SEVEN HUNDRED FIFTEEN (715) GRAND PRIZES: A Weber (R) Q (R) 1000(TM) Grill and Cart. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $268.99. ONE
THOUSAND SIXTY (1,060) FIRST PRIZES: A Coleman(R) 56 Qt Cooler Combo. ARV: $65.98. SEVEN THOUSAND NINE HUNDRED FIFTY (7,950)
SECOND PRIZES: A $25 Reward Card (terms and conditions of Reward Card apply). ARV: $25. TWO THOUSAND EIGHT HUNDRED (2,800) THIRD
PRIZES: a Red Party Cup four (4) Pack. ARV: $23.99. TWO THOUSAND SEVEN HUNDRED TEN (2,710) FOURTH PRIZES: A Wooden Sphere Bottle
Opener (dark or natural wood, type of wood determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion). ARV: $18.
For All Prizes: Presenter reserves the right to provide a cash alternative or to substitute a prize of equal or greater value at its sole discretion.
Limit: One (1) Grand Prize, one (1) First Prize, one (1) Second Prize, one (1) Third Prize and one (1) Fourth Prize per person. Odds of winning an Instant Win Game prize depend on the number of eligible Instant Win Game plays and the times of those plays. No cash or other substitution, assignment or transfer of any prizes permitted, except by Presenter, who reserves the right to substitute a prize or prize component with cash or another prize of comparable or greater value if the prize indicated should become unavailable for any reason. Winner must accept prize in its entirety, as stated in these Official Rules. Winners are responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Prizes will be awarded "as is" with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied offered by Sponsor. TOTAL ARV OF ALL PRIZES: $576,968.65
9. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Instant Win Game constitutes winner's consent to Presenter's use of winner's name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions, biographical information, hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.
10. General Conditions: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS INSTANT WIN GAME IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, PRESENTER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Presenter will not be responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected or mutilated mail, misdirected email, or for any technical problems, faulty, lost, garbled, incomplete, incorrect or mistranscribed data transmissions, incorrect announcements of any kind, technical hardware or software failures of any kind including any injury or damage to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating in or experiencing any materials in connection with this Instant Win Game. Presenter is not responsible for malfunctions or breakdown of any network systems, unavailable service connections, lost, incomplete, faulty network connectivity of any kind, failures of any service providers, or any combination thereof, which may limit a person's ability to participate in this Instant Win Game. Proof of a winning Instant Win Game play will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Presenter. Presenter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify the Instant Win Game if it cannot be executed as planned for any reason including, but not limited to, if fraud or technical failures destroy the integrity of the Instant Win Game; or if a computer virus, bug or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper play of the Instant Win Game as determined by Presenter and/or the independent judging organization, in their sole discretion. If the Instant Win Game is so cancelled or modified, Presenter will award prizes from among all eligible entries received prior to such action (assuming a sufficient number of entries are received) in a random drawing, and Presenter shall have no further obligation to any participant in connection with this Instant Win Game. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or the like methods of participation will void all such submissions. Presenter and/or Administrator reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected or if the participant fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Presenter reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Presenter, HelloWorld, Inc., and any promotional agencies or partners, each of their parent, subsidiary, affiliate and related companies, and each of its and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively the "Released Parties") from and against any losses, damages, rights, claim or cause of action of any kind arising, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, out of participation in the Instant Win Game or resulting directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize awarded in connection with the Instant Win Game, including without limitation personal injury, death and/or property damage, as well as claims based on publicity rights, defamation and/or invasion of privacy.
12. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Instant Win Game; (2) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines, or network hardware, or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Instant Win Game; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Instant Win Game or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Instant Win Game, or receipt, or use of any prize or while traveling to or from any prize-related activity. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant's sole remedy is another play in the Instant Win Game, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Presenter reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
13. Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Instant Win Game or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Instant Win Game but in no event attorneys' fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Presenter in connection with the Instant Win Game, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
15. Winners List: For a winners list, visit http://bit.ly/1Fnnoyx. The winners list will be posted after winner verification is complete.
If you do not wish to receive future sweepstakes mailings, or wish to have your name removed from the L & M mailing list, call 1-866-404-1934 and your name will be removed within 60 days of the request.
(C) 2015 Philip Morris USA
(C) 2015 HelloWorld, Inc. All Rights Reserved. POS# F5853-1